Medative Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Medative Bondage

Post by Emma »

A little while back, a couple people talked about medative bondage, meaning being tied up for no other reason than relaxing. Something like a back rub, or soaking in a hot bath.

I've been trying this off and on since those posts, and I'm finding it truly is relaxing! I want to recommend it.

For myself, I'm hogtied tight enough that I can't move my legs at all, but not so tight that my hands and feet might lose circulation. As we all know (I hope) when you're tied up, your partner is supposed to check your hands and feet frequently for color. With medative bondage, you need to remain bound for (I think) at least half an hour to get any real result.

Another way we do this is for me to be tied to a table Don has altered for bondage. I'm lying face up, with my wrists tied together over my head, and then attached to the head of the table by a hole that's drilled there. My ankles are tied together, and attached to a hole on the opposite end. My legs are tied together--lots of rope!--at my upper, upper thighs ( :o ), lower upper thighs (just above my knees), and just below my knees. I'm also tied down at the chest, just below my breasts (and just above them, lol).

The second method is really much better, as I can't move at all, where I can roll around a little if just hogtied. However, it takes much, much longer to tie me to the table and untie me afterwards. Also, being ballgagged lying down, unable to sit up, becomes a lot more uncomfortable after a while than when hogtied. Cleave gags, while lying down for a while, poses a safety risk, so we use a ballgag when I'm tied to the table.

Blindfolds and gags also help the experience :)

This works wonders for me, and might not for others. I just wanted to recommend it.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That does sound incredibly relaxing.

Have you ever considered using a dining room chair? Place your arms by your sides and be wraped in saran wrap or bondage tape to the chair. Then wrap thighs to the seat and legs together freeling hanging from the chair.

There are no pressure or pinch points with this method and allow you to it comfortably. Although not very fast, may be an option
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago That does sound incredibly relaxing.

Have you ever considered using a dining room chair? Place your arms by your sides and be wraped in saran wrap or bondage tape to the chair. Then wrap thighs to the seat and legs together freeling hanging from the chair.

There are no pressure or pinch points with this method and allow you to it comfortably. Although not very fast, may be an option
That's something I never considered, and I doubt Don has either (I'll ask him shortly). We don't really use chairs or saran wrap in play, but then this is for something a bit different, so maybe we will.

Thank you for the suggestion!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Yes! I’m glad more people are getting into this. Relaxation bondage is my specialty. And it is true, gags help a lot. I always have a better experience when my mouth taped shut.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

With that idea of using saran wrap, I feel like mummification could be very relaxing, since you feel it pressure across your whole body, and its not (ideally) pinching you at any point. Plus it could be used for sensory deprivation, which could help with relaxing if you are comfortable with it.
No harm in wanting to try new things!
LaurenV
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaurenV »

That’s cool. I think that could work really well personally, it sounds nice
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

True. Mummification would work well. if saran wrapped from head to toe and the saran wrapped to an air filled mattress you have a high level of comfort and immobility and no stress points on the body due to evenly distributed pressure.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

This video was posted at the old site, I believe. It features Erin Houdini a Brooklyn-based Meditative Bondage instructor. Runs 3:13.

Play safe, T.T.

https://nypost.com/video/i-was-hogtied- ... me-of-zen/
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago This video was posted at the old site, I believe. It features Erin Houdini a Brooklyn-based Meditative Bondage instructor. Runs 3:13.

Play safe, T.T.

https://nypost.com/video/i-was-hogtied- ... me-of-zen/
I'd like to try the suspension one.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

One of my favorite things about bondage is the forced relaxation, so to speak. Where it’s still enjoyable, fun, and slightly sexual in nature, but for the most part the only thing I can do is lay there and think and reflect and clear my head.

One particularly instant had me put into a darlex sleep sack (one of my favorite ways to be tied,) strapped down to a bed, gagged, blindfolded, and ear plugged. My captor left me alone to my own devices, he was in the other room with a baby monitor just in case. After the initial struggling and squirming wore off, the was nothing else I could but lay there. With my senses deprived, I wasn’t distracted by sights or noises around me. It became very peaceful. I may have even drifted off to sleep a little. Before I knew it, a few hours had passed and my captor was releasing me.

It felt great laying perfectly still without a care in the world. Very relaxing! 😊
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago One of my favorite things about bondage is the forced relaxation, so to speak. Where it’s still enjoyable, fun, and slightly sexual in nature, but for the most part the only thing I can do is lay there and think and reflect and clear my head.

One particularly instant had me put into a darlex sleep sack (one of my favorite ways to be tied,) strapped down to a bed, gagged, blindfolded, and ear plugged. My captor left me alone to my own devices, he was in the other room with a baby monitor just in case. After the initial struggling and squirming wore off, the was nothing else I could but lay there. With my senses deprived, I wasn’t distracted by sights or noises around me. It became very peaceful. I may have even drifted off to sleep a little. Before I knew it, a few hours had passed and my captor was releasing me.

It felt great laying perfectly still without a care in the world. Very relaxing! 😊
I bet it was! It does sound like you found the same things I did about this :)
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

babe, I think you mean "meditative?"
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

that1kid13 wrote: 4 years ago babe, I think you mean "meditative?"
I did, yes.

And my name is Emma. Not "babe."
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
I did, yes.

;-) trust me I swing for the other team... lol
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

that1kid13 wrote: 4 years ago
I did, yes.

Then have your team's manager teach you how to talk to women. Or better yet, go back to the minors for more seasoning....
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago

I did, yes.

Then have your team's manager teach you how to talk to women. Or better yet, go back to the minors for more seasoning....

How to talk to women? I was being nice. I call everyone doll, hun, babe, sweetie just who I am. If you don’t like it we can take this to the bike racks after school. Jk ;-)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I got to try meditative bondage a little while ago; yes, it really is very relaxing. I'd tried it before, to be honest, but really didn't go into it with the right attitude. I sure will from now on :lol:

ThatKid, no, you don't call women you don't know "babe". If you've read any of of Emma's stories here (or I think if you've read most of her posts, period) you know she's probably old enough to be your mother. So in addition to being rude, you were also a little creepy. Old Tugger was right, learn some manners.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I got to try meditative bondage a little while ago; yes, it really is very relaxing. I'd tried it before, to be honest, but really didn't go into it with the right attitude. I sure will from now on :lol:

ThatKid, no, you don't call women you don't know "babe". If you've read any of of Emma's stories here (or I think if you've read most of her posts, period) you know she's probably old enough to be your mother. So in addition to being rude, you were also a little creepy. Old Tugger was right, learn some manners.

I honestly didn’t mean any disrespect by it you guys. I’m French and well this is kinda how we all act. We’re extremely loving/close with everyone. Using pet names isn’t a sexual thing like it is in other countries. It’s just friendly.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago

I honestly didn’t mean any disrespect by it you guys. I’m French and well this is kinda how we all act. We’re extremely loving/close with everyone. Using pet names isn’t a sexual thing like it is in other countries. It’s just friendly.
First, I want to thank OldTUGer and BindPam for defending me.

Second, That1kid13, I'm going to take your explanation as an apology. Thank you. In the United States, men just don't call women they don't know 'Babe". That's a term reserved for use by husbands and boyfriends, and in some cases, very close friends. But not strangers. It seems things are different where you are. And that's fine...nothing wrong with cultural differences!

No harm, no foul :) .
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Anyways, this thread needs to get back on track...

I often use self bondage as a way to relax. I have a rule that whenever I do self bondage, I have to stayed bound and gagged for at least half an hour. Not allowing myself out means that I have to accept my situation and just go with the flow, so to speak. I often get relaxed enough that when the half hour is up, I decide to keep going.

Since my wrist bindings are made to be slipped in and out of, this requires a lot of self disipline.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

To add to what I wrote earlier, I'm now doing meditative bondage maybe not every day, but most days. When you have a boyfriend, college and work, yes, it really helps more than you would think :lol:

Mine is pretty simple, just a (tight) hogtie and blindfold. For some reason, being gagged (and I love gags) is distracting for me.
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

I love the sound of your special table Emma and as someone that’s been using bondage for both relaxation and meditation for a little while now I can testify to its effectiveness, well for me anyway.

It just seems so right when I’m left in a nice restrictive hogtie wearing my ball gag and blindfold, even if I know my Dom is nearby, or when after a stressful day at work he leaves me lying on our bed my wrists bound together and fastened to the headboard, while my ankles, calves, and thighs are also bound together and fastened to baseboard, a little soothing music playing in the background
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

I believe this is how it could work. I know after I do some good bondage or tie ups, I'm way more relaxed and de-stressed compared to before. I'd gladly do bondage solely to relax
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Cali Callie wrote: 4 years ago I believe this is how it could work. I know after I do some good bondage or tie ups, I'm way more relaxed and de-stressed compared to before. I'd gladly do bondage solely to relax
It really works!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic