Sports and bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sports and bondage

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Well I'm off to work but guess I'll be tied up tonight. I've drawn Italy in 6 nations. I'll keep you posted if I'm not tied up.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Hehehe.

My boyfriend is going to tie me up for the rugby.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Sunday Feb. 2nd is the biggest sports day of the year in the US, the Super Bowl. The top American football teams (not soccer) play for the top title in the NFL. It'll be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49'ers and over 100 million viewers will be watching on TV.

I'd love to watch the game while chairtied. I'm in a T-shirt and shorts, my hands are tied behind my back. My legs, thighs and ankles are tied together and my torso is tied to the chair and legs are ties to the chair crossbars at the bottom. My gag is a white OTM bandana reinforced by tape. I'd also like to be joined by others next to me sitting in their chairs keeping me company and in the same predicament. We're all watching the screen. This would be a real TUG's Super Bowl Party. Who wants to join me?

This would be three + hours of bliss and very relaxing.

Play safe, T.T.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago Sunday Feb. 2nd is the biggest sports day of the year in the US, the Super Bowl. The top American football teams (not soccer) play for the top title in the NFL. It'll be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49'ers and over 100 million viewers will be watching on TV.

I'd love to watch the game while chairtied. I'm in a T-shirt and shorts, my hands are tied behind my back. My legs, thighs and ankles are tied together and my torso is tied to the chair and legs are ties to the chair crossbars at the bottom. My gag is a white OTM bandana reinforced by tape. I'd also like to be joined by others next to me sitting in their chairs keeping me company and in the same predicament. We're all watching the screen. This would be a real TUG's Super Bowl Party. Who wants to join me?

This would be three + hours of bliss and very relaxing.

Play safe, T.T.
I'd actually rather not be tied up for the game, but to make me watch the halftime show most years, maybe...
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Hehehe.

My boyfriend is going to tie me up for the rugby.
Eeesh, dare I ask what happens if his team loses??
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This thread has given me an idea. Maybe the next time I watch hockey I should do some self bondage. I'll sit on the floor against my couch bound and gagged, only allowing myself out between periods. Hopefully the game goes into overtime, or even a shootout!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

At the old site I have fond memories of Sarobah, everybody's favourite Saucy Aussie. One time she and four girlfriends were with their boyfriends. They were at a house watching a sporting event. I can't remember if it was a soccer (football) or rugby. The blokes watched the match while all five Sheilas were tightly hogtied and gagged on the floor for the duration of the game.

For a while Sarobah and Boundgal08 were the most prolific female writers on the old site but Sarobah abruptly disappeared about 5 years ago. I hope she is well.Our own Jason Toddman was the most prolific male poster. Before it shut down he made close to 10,000 posts.

Play safe, T.T.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago At the old site I have fond memories of Sarobah, everybody's favourite Saucy Aussie. One time she and four girlfriends were with their boyfriends. They were at a house watching a sporting event. I can't remember if it was a soccer (football) or rugby. The blokes watched the match while all five Sheilas were tightly hogtied and gagged on the floor for the duration of the game.
That story by sarobah was titled, "Balls." You can find it here in the Archives. Soraka was kind enough to post it there: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=734
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

When we were younger, Don would frequently (and happily, I might add) tie me up and gag me to keep me quiet while he watched football, lol. Now, he did untie me during most of the rather long commercial breaks, but if I started talking during the games, I was bound and gagged again, his only way to watch those games in peace!

Yes, he watched a lot of games in peace!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Well.it's rugby again today, apparently, which for me means one thing: being tied up and gagged for a few hours. Last week I was tied in a loose hogtie. I'm going to try tied to the bed Alice Creed style, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Well.it's rugby again today, apparently, which for me means one thing: being tied up and gagged for a few hours. Last week I was tied in a loose hogtie. I'm going to try tied to the bed Alice Creed style, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end.
Sounds delicious I hope you have a lot of fun. You could try to get your other half interested in cricket as well as rugby. I am sure there are some three day test matches coming up. ;)
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago When we were younger, Don would frequently (and happily, I might add) tie me up and gag me to keep me quiet while he watched football, lol. Now, he did untie me during most of the rather long commercial breaks, but if I started talking during the games, I was bound and gagged again, his only way to watch those games in peace!

Yes, he watched a lot of games in peace!
I don't watch football, but I would start if that would "kickoff" bondage games :P
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago
truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago At the old site I have fond memories of Sarobah, everybody's favourite Saucy Aussie. One time she and four girlfriends were with their boyfriends. They were at a house watching a sporting event. I can't remember if it was a soccer (football) or rugby. The blokes watched the match while all five Sheilas were tightly hogtied and gagged on the floor for the duration of the game.
That story by sarobah was titled, "Balls." You can find it here in the Archives. Soraka was kind enough to post it there: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=734

O.T. Thanks for finding Sarobah's story deep in the archives. Sometimes things get blurry after a few years like the number of bound and gagged damsels. It was 4, not 5. T.T.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago O.T. Thanks for finding Sarobah's story deep in the archives. Sometimes things get blurry after a few years like the number of bound and gagged damsels. It was 4, not 5. T.T.
My pleasure. sarobah was a friend, and frankly it was a bit of a gut punch when she left the TUGs site rather suddenly and without warning.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Thanks, O.T. I'm guessing she was on the verge of becoming a university professor and wanted to keep her "hobby" discreet. Judging by her writing she was extremely intelligent as many Tuggers are.

Play safe, T. T.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago Well.it's rugby again today, apparently, which for me means one thing: being tied up and gagged for a few hours. Last week I was tied in a loose hogtie. I'm going to try tied to the bed Alice Creed style, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end.
Sounds delicious I hope you have a lot of fun. You could try to get your other half interested in cricket as well as rugby. I am sure there are some three day test matches coming up. ;)
Cricket has some five day matches too :D

Best thing with cricket is each day's play starts at about 11 and runs to 6-30with a fixed lunch and tea interval. I know because I have done cricket tie ups.

Well there were two matches yesterday so I was tied detractors (clothed) gagged and blindfolded for the afternoon and evening.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago
wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
Cricket has some five day matches too :D

Best thing with cricket is each day's play starts at about 11 and runs to 6-30with a fixed lunch and tea interval. I know because I have done cricket tie ups.

Well there were two matches yesterday so I was tied detractors (clothed) gagged and blindfolded for the afternoon and evening.
Sounds to me like a pretty perfect day.

Roll on the cricket season!
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Even more reasons to love cricket!!
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I was blind in my left eye most of my life. Until a few years ago when I got surgery and finally got sight in my left eye after a lifetime of blindness in that eye. Since I was always blind in one eye, I never got involved in any sports. Can't follow a basketball game or a football game very well when you are constantly swiveling your head from side to side to see what is going on. And with only one eye, I had NO depth perception. No idea how far away a baseball was, so I never knew when to swing the bat, or how close the ball was so I could catch it. And, of course, virtually impossible to play basketball since you have no idea how far away the hoop is. So, I NEVER played or watched ANY sports. For several years my youngest nephew would come to my place to watch various football games. I'd usually go to a different room and watch something else on some other channel, or I'd read. Used to really bug him. He always wanted me to watch with him, so we could discuss the game. Complain about certain tackles, or throws or whatever. So, one day he decided to lay down on the couch, have me sit on the floor and he put my neck in the bend of his knee. He kept me trapped in that headlock scissors hold for the entire Super Bowl. He actually fell asleep at the end of the game. Every time I'd try to move his leg so I could free myself, he'd pull his leg closer to the sofa, or closer to his butt, almost choking me out, and he wasn't even awake. All involuntary reaction to me trying to move his leg. Eventually, I gave up and sat there as his prisoner till he finally woke up and released me. He LOVED the fact that he had held me prisoner for the entire game and several hours afterward as he slept. He thought it was awesome that I had just been his prisoner for over nine hours. That started my imprisonment to my youngest and favorite nephew. He's 25 years younger than me and MUCH stronger, and he wrestled for a couple years in high school, so I'm NO competition for him. From then on, every time he came over to watch a game, I would either get locked in that same hold, or I would get tied up. Usually hogtied on the floor in front of the sofa while he laid on the sofa. Sometimes, I would get tied to a chair. Watched a lot of football games for quite a few years as his prisoner. We would talk during the game and discuss various plays, but if he fell asleep and I talked to him while he was asleep, or if I tried to wake him, I wouldn't get released. I would get that much more time added to my imprisonment. But he moved several states away quite a few years ago. Now I never see him.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Everyone has their own tie up game timer. For me it's sports or action films, for my GF it's classical music or chick flick I'm trussed for.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago My nephew does that to me with action movies.
I do it to him with chick flicks.
His w are we going to keep Aunt Mary all tied up with no sport on?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago It's not hard to do
Goodie goodie. Do you misanthrope, cuffs leather belts?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic