OTM/OTN gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

OTM/OTN gags

Post by kiwi »

So my question is this...

What material is the best for an otm gag to hold in some stuffing? I’m looking for suggestions to a material thin and light enough I can breathe through it if it’s over my joeeF and big enough to wrap all the way around my face and lower jaw. Anything with some stretch would be nice to to conform to my face
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I'm a big fan of bandanas for otm/otn gags. Especially if you cleave gag yourself first with one and just keep adding the layers :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Seankinkaid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seankinkaid »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 4 years ago I'm a big fan of bandanas for otm/otn gags. Especially if you cleave gag yourself first with one and just keep adding the layers :)
Ace bandage works great or nylons!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Agree with nylons. Stretchy amd breathable. Maybe tie one tight over the mouth, then another, less tight, over the nose.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Seankinkaid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seankinkaid »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago Agree with nylons. Stretchy amd breathable. Maybe tie one tight over the mouth, then another, less tight, over the nose.
They make great mouth packing as well.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Seankinkaid wrote: 4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago Agree with nylons. Stretchy amd breathable. Maybe tie one tight over the mouth, then another, less tight, over the nose.
Very true.
Seankinkaid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seankinkaid »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago
Very true.
My go to is scarf mouth packing w/nylon cleave with ace bandage wrap over the top. Mmmmmppphh
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Very true.
My go to is scarf mouth packing w/nylon cleave with ace bandage wrap over the top. Mmmmmppphh
I enjoy an ace bandage to. Sometimes I use a strip of tape over the mouth, with the bandage wrapped over top.
Seankinkaid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seankinkaid »

Very true.
I enjoy an ace bandage to. Sometimes I use a strip of tape over the mouth, with the bandage wrapped over top.

Very true.
Yes that can be very effective as well. Sometimes i uepse a sponge for mouth packing.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Yes that can be very effective as well. Sometimes i uepse a sponge for mouth packing.
Never used a sponge myself, though it seems like it should be ideal stuffing.
Seankinkaid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seankinkaid »

Yes works quite well. Also a nylon stuffed with socks or panties make a good ballgag.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Yes works quite well. Also a nylon stuffed with socks or panties make a good ballgag.
Ooh. Very creative.😉
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I typically use a folded pillowcase for an otm gag. The thickness combined with stuffing and it being tied tightly around my head makes it difficult for me to make much noise.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Another thing that works is vet wrap, which is very similar to ace bandages and can be stretched quite tightly. It doesn't get stuck to the skin or your hair, which reminds me of bondage tape as well.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

My top favorites are
A) as mentioned axe bandages or vetwrap works
B) 27" cloth diapers
C)jersey knit cotton can be purchased at your local crafts store, like Joann fabrics or Michael's. I prefer white obviously 😉 you can cut it into long strips ideal for gagging, or bandannas for multipurposes.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic