TUG Order

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I like the idea of being helplessly restrained just before the gag goes on, then in the order of being tied (wilst hearing the fast and loud panicked muffleing sounds, like this, "HHHMMPPH MMMPPHH HHHMMMPP MMNNPPHH) the hands are tied first, then your chest, your ankles and then your thighs. Then now the tie up is complete, you switch over to more quieter and slower gagged sounds, like this, "mmmm.. hhmmpph hhmmpph.. mmphh"
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago Unless it's a kidnap role-play, ropes first and gag later. A kidnap scene changes the dynamic; perhaps a quick piece of microfoam tape slapped over the mouth at the first grab, then tie the hands before returning to apply a proper gag.

My personal philosophy: "If she ain't gagged, it ain't bondage." ;-)
Good idea, great philosophy ;)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago Good idea, great philosophy ;)
Like being gagged, do you? ;-)
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Definitely- hands, ankles, gag, then other limbs or hogties
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

Well I have to agree with Emma, this certainly is an interesting thread, although I’m not convinced there’s a right answer or a wrong answer.

For while I love being told to turn around by my Dom so he can bind my wrists and elbows tighter first, (and yes I am flexible enough for that to happen lol) before maybe being crotch roped and having my legs bound in several places, followed by a gag and possibly a blindfold.

But them I also love the increased intensity, arousal, and intimacy created when the blindfold comes first, so I guess that’s a simple I don’t really know. All I can safely say is it’s not bondage at all unless I’m unable to escape, while also gagged.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Gag has to be the finale, the final humiliation!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I like my hands tied behind my back first, then a gag. Feet next then all,the fun of chest, knees crotch rope etc. Sometimes made to put a gag on myself then forced to strip before being tied up.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Since this thread started, hubby and I have tried having me gagged first, then tied up...and we've found we both really prefer how we've always done it...with my wrists being tied first, then the rest of me, and THEN a gag and/or blindfold.

I am both old and old-fashioned!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Well I think that my hands should be bound first then the gag applied, unless it's a kidnapping scenario then obviously gag goes first although it doesn't have to be a more permanent gag like tape or a ball gag a hand gag or a quick stuffed mouth gag would work just as well.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Sometimes I like, my g hands tied behind my back and a blindfold, be led around a bit, some kissing, foot licking, other tongue uses. Only after that the gag and strict bondage.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I prefer applying some restraints before a gag. Maybe even like a short term gag replaced by a better one once restraints are in place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic