TUG Order

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TUG Order

Post by RaeGray4477 »

More random thoughts

I’m not sure if it matters to anyone else, but I’m finding more and more that I feel the best TUG is when the first step of a TUG is to be being gagged and/or gagging someone before the tie starts. Probably because that way the gag talk is prolonged or perhaps because it makes more sense in a kidnap roleplay.

Anyone else have a special order they like their TUG to be in?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I like to have my hands tied first and then be gagged. My captor then leads me some place and sits me down. My legs are then tied so I can't escape.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago I like to have my hands tied first and then be gagged. My captor then leads me some place and sits me down. My legs are then tied so I can't escape.
Something like that is best, at least for me; make me helpless THEN gag me ;)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago I like to have my hands tied first and then be gagged. My captor then leads me some place and sits me down. My legs are then tied so I can't escape.
I agree! That's especially true if I'm going to be tied to a chair. Get me tied up nice and tight to the chair and then when I'm at my most helpless, my captor gags me. At that point I truly know that I am their captive.

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Blindfold me first.
Tie me up and have fun with me
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

As much as I like the idea of the gags going on right away, a proper handgag with accompanying gag talk is my favorite way to start a scene.

Then after telling them that if they don't scream everything will be fine, I like to let them quietly plead to not be tied up while I do a little hand tying. Even better I'd when they beg to not be gagged, I love lines like, "oh no you don't have to do that," just as I put the sock in their mouth. A little banter makes a scene good, but you can't have that if you gag them right away.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

McMurdoPI wrote: 4 years ago As much as I like the idea of the gags going on right away, a proper handgag with accompanying gag talk is my favorite way to start a scene.

Then after telling them that if they don't scream everything will be fine, I like to let them quietly plead to not be tied up while I do a little hand tying. Even better I'd when they beg to not be gagged, I love lines like, "oh no you don't have to do that," just as I put the sock in their mouth. A little banter makes a scene good, but you can't have that if you gag them right away.
Agreed. Have some fun with the handgagging and teasing while binding. Then save the gag for last. Its the cherry on top.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Saw something like that years ago in a bondage magazine long before the Internet. They conducted a mail survey of their readers. A woman responded (paraphrasing) that her gag was similar to that of a cork in a champagne bottle.

Play Safe, T.T.
Last edited by truly_trussed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Blindfold, then gag (even if temporary), then the rest.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It does depend on the scenario, but I personally like if the person has already been tied up, and is getting mouthy, and gets gagged to shut them up then. Gagging first does work best in a kidnapping scene.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I love surprises, hence I don't like any fixed order. Sometimes it's great to be overwhelmed and get gagged and blindfolded right at the start, sometimes it's best to see what's coming and beg for mercy and be gagged later on or not at all.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

For me it depends on the scene. I love when I’m tied up by surprise and then it doesn’t matter in what order things happens. But those times when it has been planned before I have loved the gag and the blindfold being added at last to really complete my helplessness.
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hands tied behind my back first - make sure I can't work on getting away, also that best sends the message to the captive that s/he is a prisoner. A hand gag up to my hands being tied is fine, even exciting; then tie my feet, to complete the capture. A tight cleave gag finally, though if there is more than one captor, that can be applied as the feet are tied.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

@rafeylovesbonds, that is exactly why I love having my hands tied first, as it firmly establishes the captor/captive roles. Two captors would be pretty exciting, both getting me bound and gagged rather quickly and then carrying me off!

OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Unless it's a kidnap role-play, ropes first and gag later. A kidnap scene changes the dynamic; perhaps a quick piece of microfoam tape slapped over the mouth at the first grab, then tie the hands before returning to apply a proper gag.

My personal philosophy: "If she ain't gagged, it ain't bondage." ;-)
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

OldTUGger wrote: 4 years ago Unless it's a kidnap role-play, ropes first and gag later. A kidnap scene changes the dynamic; perhaps a quick piece of microfoam tape slapped over the mouth at the first grab, then tie the hands before returning to apply a proper gag.

My personal philosophy: "If she ain't gagged, it ain't bondage." ;-)
I'll admit for a more realistic kidnapping roleplay this is more ideal for keeping the captive under control.

Also, love your philosphy! Bondage for me isn't complete unless I'm gagged. Gotta keep me quiet after all ;) !

Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I don't know why. I always do it in reverse order. Ankles and knees before their hands elbows and upper arms. Then Mouth stuffing Tape and Bandana Gag! I could definitely take lessons from @captured_prize if my RolePlay Partner allows. I also throw in blindfold. But only with permission
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago I don't know why. I always do it in reverse order. Ankles and knees before their hands elbows and upper arms. Then Mouth stuffing Tape and Bandana Gag! I could definitely take lessons from @captured_prize if my RolePlay Partner allows. I also throw in blindfold. But only with permission
Reverse order could be interesting, especially with the gag applied at the end. It would be the cherry on top of the sundae!

Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

@capture_prized Thank you for kind and cool comments my friend!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago I don't know why. I always do it in reverse order. Ankles and knees before their hands elbows and upper arms. Then Mouth stuffing Tape and Bandana Gag! I could definitely take lessons from @captured_prize if my RolePlay Partner allows. I also throw in blindfold. But only with permission
I've been tied like that. If you're gonna be tied up for a while, it really makes things easier on the wrists, since they get tied last, and untied first. It's pretty thoughtful, really.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

If I was tying a lady friend up, in a roleplay situation. First thing I would do, would be to hand gag her. This lets her know that she is now my captive. Then I would tie her hands together, behind her back. I usually leave the gag till last, but if my prisoner was talking too much, I would gag her before securing her ankles/legs.

Think it all depends on what different people like, but no matter what order you do it in, the result is the same, one bound and gagged captive. :)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago If I was tying a lady friend up, in a roleplay situation. First thing I would do, would be to hand gag her. This lets her know that she is now my captive. Then I would tie her hands together, behind her back. I usually leave the gag till last, but if my prisoner was talking too much, I would gag her before securing her ankles/legs.

Think it all depends on what different people like, but no matter what order you do it in, the result is the same, one bound and gagged captive. :)
Well, if you're doing a kidnap game, then yeah, you'd have to to the hands pretty early on :P
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I've been tied like that. If you're gonna be tied up for a while, it really makes things easier on the wrists, since they get tied last, and untied first. It's pretty thoughtful, really.
Yes Ma'am and Very True @BindPam! My Apologies and would definitely start doing it like this in RolePlay. And when played TUGS with friends way back. Would always bind and unbind there hands 1st. Would always make sure that I never did cut blood circulation to their hands.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

What an interesting thread!

I think I've always, ALWAYS, had my wrists tied first, followed by the rest of my upper body (depending on who way tying me, and for what, lol), then my lower body (whether my ankles or legs got tied first depended on the captor). Then blindfolds and/or gags, also depending in the captor.

But now I'm seeing good reasons for tying the wrists last. And I'm also seeing good reasons for being blindfolded/gagged first.

I have things to try, lol.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago What an interesting thread!

I think I've always, ALWAYS, had my wrists tied first, followed by the rest of my upper body (depending on who way tying me, and for what, lol), then my lower body (whether my ankles or legs got tied first depended on the captor). Then blindfolds and/or gags, also depending in the captor.

But now I'm seeing good reasons for tying the wrists last. And I'm also seeing good reasons for being blindfolded/gagged first.

I have things to try, lol.
Same here, this thread has certainly given me some new ideas! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic