Favorite places to be bound and gagged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Syko Sith wrote: 6 months ago Even better if you get photographed?
That's kind of a love-hate for me, since the mere thought of it gives me equal amounts of anxiety and excitement. Definitely leaning towards love though, because arousing those emotions is perfect for making me want to struggle a bit against the restraints. :D
Donjeta_detective
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donjeta_detective »

The most annoying thing is to be behind soundproof glass and see the actions of the enemy. For example, your twin (twin sister) kidnapped you, and you can't do anything seeing her actions.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I speak as a villain. I think of all those places can allow scenarios, captures, role-playing games, internal or external, for hours.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

A love basements for the extremely helpless elements of being out of sight and kept somewhere thr captive couldn't be heard,also love the idea of hotel rooms. The idea that a captive is bound and gagged in a room and no one is any wiser
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

As long as it's not horribly cramped or filthy, I'm not really picky about where I'm kept. I do have a fondess for hotel rooms since my ex-husband and I would sometimes get one to shake things up. Being bound and gagged somewhere that wasn't home always msde it feel more like real kidnapping.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I completely forgot about the time I tied myself on the dryer! It was so intense! I'd like to be hogtied tightly on the dryer and have it turned on to hide my grunts. Sounds like a good time.
Hogtied and loving it
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I Love being Tied Up in a closet!!! I have been Tied Up in sheds!! I get KidNapped regularly and being Tied Up in that van Never gets old!!!
Sissypussi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic