Favorite places to be bound and gagged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Machikiri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Machikiri »

I like being tied in familiar locations like my own room (or a closet inside it) or my friend's house!
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

Sometimes I have thought where I will like to tied someone. At least where i live (Costa Rica) basement or attics are not common. But maybe in some room of the house in a chartied or with a "basic tied" but with some modifications.
Ps747
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ps747 »

I would like being tied up by a girl to one of those typical kitchen chairs. I have also thought of being tied to a tree in the backyard by a 2-3 girls maybe!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Don’t think you can beat a small enclosed space to feel truly trapped whilst tied and gagged. So probably a closet I would say!
SayleD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SayleD »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Do you have a favorite place or places you like to be kept bound and gagged in (basement, closet, etc.) ? This can be places you have been tied up in or places you have fantasized about. For those who are on the tying side, where do you like to keep your sub/captive?
Generally no, most happened at my house when my parents were away, private beches and camping sites. Lots of private areas.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

My general answer is pretty boring: in my own apartment, preferably the bedroom.

However, something which I really wanna try out is doing bondage/shibari in lost places like old factories, longingly abandoned houses etc. That sounds super fun, being tied up along the rubble and between moss and plants as nature slowly but surely claims back these buildings.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BoundJana wrote: 3 years ago My general answer is pretty boring: in my own apartment, preferably the bedroom.

However, something which I really wanna try out is doing bondage/shibari in lost places like old factories, longingly abandoned houses etc. That sounds super fun, being tied up along the rubble and between moss and plants as nature slowly but surely claims back these buildings.
I'm in the same situation. There's only so many places to do bondage in an apartment. I too, would love to be bound and gagged in some abandoned building. Such a perfect place to be kept as a hostage!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

To heighten the thrill of being bound, gagged, and at the mercy of another man, it would definitely not be in a place familiar to me. :o

Perfect scenario would be bound, gagged, sacked, and confined to a very tight, unknown space, such as the one the Captain of the Guard, Kent, imprisons Elias within in [mention]Charmides[/mention]' "Shadow of the Mountain." :twisted:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... w&start=50
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

Always wanted to try being tied up and gagged in a car trunk, closet, and basement for a while honestly.
Bulaj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bulaj »

abandoned construction site , woods or some kind of storage room
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I always loved the idea of being tied to a tree, but I have been bound and gagged in a closet and that's probably my favorite place to be. Or left tied up in the bathroom lol I like the imagery of someone being on the otherside of the door and not knowing I'm tied up
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Anywhere away from home, but specifically poletied and or tied in a small space (trunk of car, chest, locker, etc)
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Taperino

Post by Taperino »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Do you have a favorite place or places you like to be kept bound and gagged in (basement, closet, etc.) ? This can be places you have been tied up in or places you have fantasized about. For those who are on the tying side, where do you like to keep your sub/captive?
Being tied up directly under you captor's bed would be great. Its enclosed, cramped, secure, and the whole time you can hear your rigger breathing slowly above you. There's also the obvious ones like basement or attic.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Couple places, usually fitting with some scenario:

Closet - getting tied up, gagged, and then tossed inside a closet so that you’re out of the way...usually while the place is being robbed. You try to mumble for help through the door, and then you manage to fiddle with the door enough to open it and hop out.

Basement - I like this for the snooping scenario...usually the person is investigating something, or goes poking around someplace regarding a crime of some sort...only to be caught & captured, then brought down into a basement. Then they get tied to a chair & gagged, or possibly to a pole, should the basement possess one.

Could even be hidden behind some boxes.

Room / Office - simple but effective. : )

Just tied up at your desk in an office area; maybe to your rolling office chair so you can scoot around to try and escape. Maybe the phone rings, and you mumble frustratingly through your gag because you can’t answer it.

Or you’re just rolling around tied & gagged in your room. Door shut & locked; no place to go.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Tied to a tree, hogtied or staked out - and of course gagged.

Either in the middle of the woods - and left alone.

Or in a summer camp - where all the boys can "entertain" me in whichever way they like.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Some fantasies of mine:
Private room in an old gym or something like that.
A pool above water(suspended).
A basement with stuff to be padlock.

Also you could never go wrong with a bed in your own bedroom.
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

My fantasy is being bound and gagged on stage in front of an audience. I like the idea of public humiliation.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

My fantasy has been bound and gagged in a closet while company was over...

So far the best "place" was simply leashed to a pole in the corner of my GF's kitchen/ living room. (I was in a straight jacket and ball gaged so I could get far).
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

I always prefer an enclosed space like a trunk, or a closet but would also love a nice bed or couch
Smiling_Strangers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Smiling_Strangers »

I’ve always liked the idea of being tied up in my captor’s closet, among her clothes and shoes/boots.

Another one I’ve thought about is being kept tied under a desk, her legs and feet stopping me escaping and teasing me while she works.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

At home in the attic or basement, cuts down on the chance of being rescued because nobody would be able to hear and track down where my gagged screams for help are coming from.

In the dining room tied to a chair or in my bedroom or living room hogtied on the couch or the floor. With the right person I'd love to be tied to my bed too, spreadeagled or hands overhead to the headboard and my ankles tied so my legs are wide open.
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

I'd prefer to be tied up in multiple locations rather than being fixed to one to be honest, that way it encourages different ties ;) (possibly even different outfits!) But I guess realistically for this to happen, it'll be from Location A, Transport B, Location C. That's at least three *places* that I would want to be bound and gagged in 8-)
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I've always enjoyed the idea of having no choice but to tie up a woman and toss her in the trunk. Then figuring out what to do with her when I get home. Honestly, just keeping her on a spare bed is pretty good.

Not too into being tired up myself, but somewhere open or comfortable is preferred, I suppose
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Me and my boyfriend have talked about this a bit. Usually for us it's either on the bed which is really comfortable or on the rug (I love rugs 🤣) which is also nice too.

My boyfriend loves the idea of tying me up in my bra and tights in the wardrobe and leaving me there for a bit to escape and struggle. Plus he can watch me if he wants. I think my boyfriend would chuckle at the amount of noise I'd make but then double gag me or using stuffing to quiet me down.

I admit one day I wouldn't mind trying it 😊
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Never could get into the notion of being tied at a abandoned building or outdoors. Any excitement I have would turn to dread the moment I see a spider/rat/etc.

Would be interested in being tied in a nice sized closet, preferably to the bar itself. Also always wanted to do a pole tie. Last time I did anything similar was years ago in college(bunk beds make for really versatile bondage objects). I wouldn't mind being suspensed in a hogtie and slowly lifted up to about 8 ft. Bizarre as I don't like heights but that's a case where my excitement overwhelms my fear.

Another thing that has interested me is being bound in public in a way that nobody notices(under my clothes) and being led around. It would have to be a place where no one knows me however. I've even thought about a troupe of women doing it and dressing me so I just look like another female(that happens to never talk, wear a scarf/facemask "for reasons" and has my hands always in my pockets/behind my back "also for reasons") Weird because I don't remotely like other men in that way but being subject to being dolled up by multiple women somehow excites me. I have a bizarre taste for bondage and humiliation but more the playful type on both sides. Blame it on DeviantArt; those artists can make almost everything look like a must-try scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic