A terrible chastity challenge

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A terrible chastity challenge

Post by mikeybound »

When you let Twitter decide how long you’re locked and get one year, seven months and a week.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I believe that was to be expected; what else did you think would happen? I've seen those things on Tumblr as well, before content like that got banned. I hope these nineteen months will teach you that it's best to be very specific about those challenges and perhaps set a maximum amount of time the next time you post such a challenge.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Oh I did. I just made comments a multiplier.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I didn't go online to ask for input, nor did I have a choice. I moved to FL from PA for seven years. When I moved back to PA a much younger, much stronger guy who was a really good friend said he didn't want me moving away again, so he locked me in a Holy Trainer cock cage. He said that since it should come off every so often for cleaning he would allow me to do that but if I ever moved away again, he would NOT give the keys to ANYONE. He would keep the keys and I would HAVE to come back to visit with him, and I would have to be there for a month before he would let me out of the cage for a few hours for cleaning. Then I would get locked back in to it again. So, he had me locked in the cage 24/7 with no time out except for a few minutes for cleaning every couple months. I was locked in that thing for over 6 years. Then 2 years ago, he finally gave me the keys and told me I could take it off. So, I took it off, cleaned it, and me, and had it laying on the vanity in my bathroom. I was going to move that day and had several much younger, much stronger guys coming that morning at 9:00 to help me move. One of the guys knew I was an early riser and got there at 8:00. He went straight to the bathroom to pee, and came out with a big grin on his face and holding the cage in his hand. He asked me what that was all about. And since I knew that he was close friends with the guy who had just given me the key, I told him about this guy keeping me locked in the cage for the past six years ever since I moved back from FL. So, he overpowered me, put me in a rather painful submission hold, and told me I could either spend the entire day hogtied, while the guys did all the work, or I could put the cage on and give him the keys. Since I didn't know two of the guys at all, had never met them, and didn't know how they would respond. Would they freak out and refuse to help? Would they hang around after we were done moving me, and insist I stay tied up a lot longer? So, I put the cage on and gave him the keys. I knew him pretty well, and he seemed like a really laid back, easy going kind of guy so I figured he'd release me in a couple days. The guy who had JUST given me my freedom, told me the same thing, "don't worry, he'll turn you lose in two or three days." Two YEARS later, I'm still locked in the cage. So, it is now 8 years that I have been locked in chastity 24/7 and it doesn't look like I'm going free any time soon. In fact, he just gave one of the keys to another, VERY muscular "gym rat" buddy and told him to "get me in shape." Make me lose 30 pounds. And this guy LOVES the idea of me being caged. Makes me more submissive to him. Prevents me from "firing" him as my "personal trainer." He says if the other guy ever decides to give me my freedom, that he has to give him the key, not give it to me. He says if ____________ can keep me caged for 6 years, and if __________ can keep me caged for 2 years, he can DEFINITELY keep me caged for AT LEAST another 8 years. Probably longer. SO, looks like the chastity device is permanently attached.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic