Concealed Bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundJack1995
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Concealed Bondage?

Post by BoundJack1995 »

So lately I’ve had somewhat of a fascination with scenes in which the captive is bound and/or gagged in public view - only to the casual observer, there’s nothing out of the ordinary. Now, I think it’s safe to say that a typical reaction to seeing someone tied and gagged in public would probably be to go over and see if they’re okay, maybe even call the police if it looked like serious trouble. As someone who enjoys a bondage scene to be as realistic as possible, the idea of having someone tied and gagged in plain sight with no alarms being raised is especially appealing. There’s that exciting element of risk that goes with public bondage but a lot less fear of being discovered.

As an example, being bound and gagged in the front passenger seat of a car. What wouldn’t alarm the driver in front when looking in their rear-view mirror? Hands are normally out of view so can be bound in front and legs tied up, no problem. Blacked out reflective sunglasses make an inconspicuous blindfold. The gag is a bit trickier as certain things would work better depending on factors such as the weather or time of day. A clear tape gag probably wouldn’t be easy to spot at night to the untrained eye. If it’s winter, a big coat and scarf to cover the lower face wouldn’t look strange even for a passenger to wear. A riskier option would be something like a bandana worn over the lower face. It would probably raise eyebrows where I live due to the fashion but in some places…

A similar approach can be taken when walking in public, though the bondage is a lot trickier to make effective. Take the big winter coat - scarf to hide the gag, hands taped up inside pockets. Maybe add some regular sunglasses to hide facial expressions if it’s bright. It’d be easy enough to walk around quiet places at night with some more elaborate bondage and maybe a clear tape gag. Again, it’s all down to a different number of factors as to what attire would attract suspicion. I remember seeing a scene from TV where a guy was running around gagged under a ski mask in a ski resort - naturally bystanders had no reaction.

These are just some quick examples that come to mind anyway. I also saw a picture recently of someone ballgagged under a face mask which wouldn’t bat much of an eyelid today, even in the west, due to the coronavirus outbreak. There’s all sorts of clever ways to go about it, I’d be interested to hear if anyone else has any other ideas of that could work or if anyone’s done a similar thing themselves before and has any insights on how they found it. Hopefully it’s not just a niche interest that only I happen to have.

Cheers!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I find the idea quite interesting, in particular, with an attractive girl as the victim, having to walk in bondage (disguised bondage). It appears some times in bondage fiction and videos.

How to put that in a story? The bound person is participating in a challenge with others doing the same (doing a long walk in bondage, trying not to be caught)? She's doing this as an act of bravado?

Or in a non consensual scenario. But... why the bound girl is afraid of being discovered?
Not so easy but I wrote one of those tales (as a tribute - sequel to another wonderful story by someone else).

This is the link: https://www.boundstories.net/storiesad/ ... pinup.html

Warning: adults only.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I walked around several cities with my hands cuffed and gagged. It is surprising to see how many people do not pay attention to you, they are all busy in their little world. I walked past landmarks while wearing the cuffs, mostly in those times a year where you need a coat, so they are slightly hidden. And I have the key with me (most times, walking the dog will occasionally be done cuffed and with the key being at home).

A dog is a good distraction. I had people come up to the dog and pet it, while I am standing there with cuffed hands.
So far nobody (as far as I know) has seen me, or they did not speak up.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

One of my friends will sometimes wear a rope harness under her clothes at work. She said the stimulation from the crotch rope provides a pleasant distraction during the day.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Several years ago a friend overpowered me and cuffed my hands together, then locked leg shackles on my ankles. He used a set that use a padlock, so there were four padlocks keyed alike restraining my hands and feet. He decided to go to the store to get a few things so he put me in the passenger seat and headed for the store. He exceeded the speed limit slightly, not bad, but enough to get pulled over by a state cop. The cop, of course, asked for his drivers license, and the registration card and proof of insurance for the car. I had to reach forward with my cuffed hands to open the glove compartment to get him the registration and insurance. My friend (captor) asked the cop if he wasn't going to say anything about the fact that he had me imprisoned. The cop said that unless I started yelling for help, that I had been kidnapped, that he had to assume my imprisonment was consensual and it would be an invasion of privacy. Since it was a hot Summer day and we both had sleeveless shirts (muscle shirts) on, and it was obvious that my captor was MUCH stronger than me, I then asked the cop, "what about the fact that this guy is MUCH stronger than me. What if I'm just too intimidated by those huge muscles, and the fact that he already has me locked up, for me to ask for help." He said, if you're so afraid of the guy that you won't ask a cop for help, he's going to keep you as his prisoner and there is nothing I can do about it. If he decides to make that imprisonment permanent and you had the opportunity to ask for help and didn't, you have no one to blame but yourself. He gave my captor the ticket, returned the paperwork to us, and told me, " For your sake, I do hope he does release you EVENTUALLY.' After the cop left, my captor laughed and said, "Well, i was going to release you when we got to the store, but after hearing that, you're not going free for several days." So, he locked the ankle shackles to the seat when we got to the store. Then instead of going back to my place, we went to his place. And he really did keep my hands and feet locked in those cuffs for four full days. That was the beginning of 20 years of imprisonment by him and three of his friends.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Does being locked in a cock cage (male chastity device) 24/7/365 for the past six years count as "concealed bondage"?
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I had a play partner in the past that requested to have bondage hidden under her clothes regularly. We used to go through drive throughs for food or walk around while she still had on her chest and body harnesses. Not my thing but it certainly was funny at the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic