How to deal with dangerous fantasies.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How to deal with dangerous fantasies.

Post by RotiferTape »

Hi all, like many here I’ve been into being tied up since I was a kid and there is something that has always plagued my mind. We all have fantasies that we would love to try but some are just not practical to attempt. I’ve always wanted to be duct taped to a chair and left alone for a little bit, to see what it’s like to be tied and isolated. I finally have had someone offer to duct tape and gag me while they go do errands. About 4-5 hours of being taped up. It’s tempting to say yes in a heartbeat to finally fulfill one of my bondage dreams, but I’m also not an idiot and know the risks of being alone. Does anybody have something they always wanted to try but just can’t due to risk? If so, how do you cope with it?
Thank you.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Indeed that there is several fantasies that are totally dangerous, specially if you are alone like breathplay and, of course, be tied up alone. And as this is one of your fantasies, I know how hard is for try to avoid doing it due the risks, but the idea is always there tempting your mind to do something like that.

On your case, I would suggest you to find someone that can bound and gag you and give you the impression you are left alone. Like, you cam combine with your friend to bound and gag you by surprise someday and left you on somewhere while he pretend to left the house, but he is just on the next room. Maybe there is even some safety cameras linked to a computer for your friend always make sure you are okay without break the fantasy. He also can always blindfold you and put a headset or something similar for you to listen to white noises and you would be as you are alone, bound and gagged.

If you think carrefully, there is always a way for you to realize your fantasy in a safe way.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I fantasize about having a noose around my neck and having it pulled tightly, with me standing up and bound. Am ever going to do it? No, because it's too dangerous, and also because my boyfriend would never go along with it .
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I fantasize about having a noose around my neck and having it pulled tightly, with me standing up and bound. Am ever going to do it? No, because it's too dangerous, and also because my boyfriend would never go along with it .
PM me. I might have a solution that would satisfy you and allay your boyfriend's fears.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Some things need to remain fantasies. Others can be simulated, like someone just making you feel alone by being quiet and not remaining in view. I would definitely not recommend being left alone while tied up.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Onodera wrote: 4 years ago Maybe there is even some safety cameras linked to a computer for your friend always make sure you are okay without break the fantasy. He also can always blindfold you and put a headset or something similar for you to listen to white noises and you would be as you are alone, bound and gagged.
I agree. After playing with my friend, I can safely say baby monitors are good cheap solution so your captor could be in the other room listening without you knowing. Amazon Alexa boxes also very useful, you can call devices in other rooms. Besides a blindfold, I find earplugs work wonders for making you feel alone.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Be aware that baby monitors might not help if the person turns unconscious because it can be a soundless event. But you may tell them to hold sth. in their hands which makes noise when falling on the floor.

Overall it's best to stay in the same room and watch.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

My fantasies were mostly from childhood. I fantasied about being tied and gagged with the kids (mostly boys) I saw on TV and in the movies. It looked dangerous, when the Indians had Corporal Rusty tied up in a teepee, and I would dream of wearing my cub scout uniform, and being tied up with him. In the back of my mind, I knew it was all play-acting, and not dangerous at all, but damn! I wanted to be held prisoner, or 'kidnapped' with him. Or with Pee Wee, Joey, Tagg, and the others.

Drawscore
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I like the idea of having a gun used on me as part of a kidnapping roleplay. It's a good way to assure my compliance. However, it should only be a toy gun used. Using a real gun, even if it's unloaded and the safety is on, is incredibly irresponsible.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago I like the idea of having a gun used on me as part of a kidnapping roleplay. It's a good way to assure my compliance. However, it should only be a toy gun used. Using a real gun, even if it's unloaded and the safety is on, is incredibly irresponsible.
As my instructor used to say, "every gun is a loaded gun. Even if its not."
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, I think self with toy gun could it give today problems. I heard from fake a kidnapping for birthday surprise that stop by police call.

Some fantasies must possibly that because it could harm me if I would play like wished. Only way would possibly that blind and deaf, so that I lost sense of time and It would take shorter as I dreamed. Heavy cocooning over more than a day would dangerous.
Andrew
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Some of my fantasies involve a catsuit wearing villainess tying me up on a conveyor belt leading to a buzz saw.

Probably best I don't do that one.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I admit I tried chloroform in a tug before. Then I learned how dangerous it is.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Dangerous fantasies are best left at that.

Fantasies.

Just because you have the opportunity to try something, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I find pictures, videos, stories, etc for the darkest fantasies. Ive yet to ever really feel media have failed to scratch the itch to the point i feel any desire to do the darker things in the real world
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

mikeybound wrote: 4 years ago I admit I tried chloroform in a tug before. Then I learned how dangerous it is.
Hallo Mike, In Germany it would near impossibly to get, and that now possibly even hard where we had a case, where a father killed his hole family with it. Normally you need an academic studies in a subject, where you work with it and you need a permission to buy it.
Emma wrote: 4 years ago Dangerous fantasies are best left at that.

Fantasies.

Just because you have the opportunity to try something, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Emma, but you at least the knowledge that something could be dangerous. From some things only know if your hear from it with a case where get it wrong. If I had read some stories about tied up or abduction where victim get chloroformed and outlive it 25 years earlier. I had believed it would be harmless and not that victim could have been death. That an offender in some case even wished that it not outlive was not my thoughts.
Andrew
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic