Harley Quinn show

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Harley Quinn show

Post by Samuel2409 »

Has anyone been watching this show? I’ve heard there is lots of bondage in it lol but I haven’t seen it.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Its got some bondage in it. Quinn, Damian and Poison Ivy all get tied up at some point.

But that's the problem. They are just tied up. No gags at all too speak off, at least not on any important characters.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Harley Quinn always seems to be associated with bondage. The comic books that the show’s based off have someone getting tied up and gagged pretty much every other issue.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I have never seen, nore heard of this show, but I would like to. I have already seen a scene of Harley Quinn tied to a chair and OMG gagged in the 90's Barman animated series.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samuel2409 »

Any good bondage in season 2? Season one had a good few scenes.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

It's a really good show...funny, with interesting characters. Definitely hope it continues.

There is some light bondage; most of it with Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy doing her plant / vine thing to ensnare people.

Not much in the way of gags, but hey, it's still an ongoing show. As it stands, there's potential.

There is an amusing moment when Harley Quinn will hallucinate having conversations with her younger, psychiatrist self (because she's a little crazy), and her subconscious will ask her why she keeps getting tied up all the time.
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samuel2409 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 3 years ago It's a really good show...funny, with interesting characters. Definitely hope it continues.

There is some light bondage; most of it with Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy doing her plant / vine thing to ensnare people.

Not much in the way of gags, but hey, it's still an ongoing show. As it stands, there's potential.

There is an amusing moment when Harley Quinn will hallucinate having conversations with her younger, psychiatrist self (because she's a little crazy), and her subconscious will ask her why she keeps getting tied up all the time.
There’s also the brief moment when the flash tied her up and she very Cutely yells “why am I tied up?!”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic