If you have Steam I strongly suggest Bondage Nightmare.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If you have Steam I strongly suggest Bondage Nightmare.

Post by illest »

It's like my dream bondage simulation game. You're tied up in a graveyard, arms and legs bound with a crotchrope. You get to choose your skin color, color of your rope, gag, lingerie,etc. You can choose between a ballgag, cleavegag, otm or otn gag.

Now befor I talk about the next step lets talk about the best part: in this game you literally control a bound and gagged damsel in distress! You have to squirm and roll and ragdoll and mmphh(yes there's a mmphh button) to the goal, which is your cellphone. And with the physics engine, you're in complete control, or at least as much in control as you can be of a bound woman. If this is not enough, you have modifiers.

You can be put in a hogtie, which due to the physics makes struggling that much more difficult. You can have a plastic bag over your head, which due to the breathing difficulty causes a timer which you can expand 5 times by mmphhing for air. You can also blindfolded, in which your vision is grayscaled. To top it off, by the 4th stage they incorporate zombies to chase you! Thankfully they're dumb as bricks as well as optional..
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

There is also Motel Bondage and Bondage Girl on Steam.

I'm just glad that more and more bondage games are being made recently. Modding Skyrim and Sims can get bothersome.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

These games look interesting. I might have to download them when I'm not so busy.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I thought about Bondage Girl. Is Motel Bondage like Bondage Nightmare where it uses physics or is it strictly hopping?

Both were made by the same guy/company. If he could allow for more customization in the models, ties, and locales with the same physics he could make a Bondage Scene Designer and rack up. Even allow the models to be controlled by AI and for us to just watch them squirm in their predicaments.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi there!... I literally didn't know about these bondage games.. I have never even heard of the STEAM site!?.. is this a website or an app?... well thank you very much for posting this, I will be checking out this site very soon and I think I will have so much fun on it!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago Hi there!... I literally didn't know about these bondage games.. I have never even heard of the STEAM site!?.. is this a website or an app?... well thank you very much for posting this, I will be checking out this site very soon and I think I will have so much fun on it!
It is THE site to download pc games, everything from AAA titles to more obscure indie titles.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago Hi there!... I literally didn't know about these bondage games.. I have never even heard of the STEAM site!?.. is this a website or an app?... well thank you very much for posting this, I will be checking out this site very soon and I think I will have so much fun on it!
It is THE site to download pc games, everything from AAA titles to more obscure indie titles.
Thank you! (Y)
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Just make sure you keep a eye on the minimum requirements. You're going to need a PC with a I3 processor at least and a decent graphics card for good framerate.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Now make the same thing with guys and I'm in.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

blackbound wrote: 4 years ago Now make the same thing with guys and I'm in.
Absolutely. Would love to see more male options for these types of games.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Daria93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daria93 »

It sounds great that they would even make something like this. It sounds fun
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

OK so I tried Motel Bondage out but refunded after a couple of days. It's definitely similar to Bondage Nightmare but while the controls do make you feel like you're tied standing up and hopping to your destination, it lacks the absolute feel of being bound that the controls and ragdoll of Bondage Nightmare give. In the latter I've found myself giving in to the predicament and just squirming in the bonds because of how realistic the bondage is in that game.

Also there's no real sense of urgency in Motel Bondage. You just hop to your destination at your own pace with no obstacles. Bondage Nightmare has you avoid zombies after Level 3. And although you can turn them off and they move slow as hell, they're also moving between you and your goal. Squirming and rolling away from a zombie is so bondage predicament level exciting, especially in the later levels when they actually chase you!! Plus you can either add a hogtie to make rolling even harder, a blindfold to restrict your sight, and/or a plastic bag where you have difficulty breathing and have a timer complete with having up to 5 Mmmphs to prolong your demise. Also like the choice of gags; Cleave, Ballgag, OTM or OTN.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

So I may have found something even better. The guy who made Motel Bondage and Bondage Nightmare seems to really focus more on his page at Alex8778.itch.io where he has a plethora of other bondage-style games. The stand out for me was his latest early access game Shibari 2. It pretty much has the physics engine from Bondage Nightmare but you're pretty much a rigger for suspension bondage. You add rope and then connect it to either rope at anchor points or rope on the body. You get 4 base potions for the arms and two base positions for the legs, but you use extra rope to pretty much bind the woman anyway you want them to be.

There's two versions because he recently switched from using Unity to using Unreal Engine 4. I've been playing the previous version because although the newer version looks crisper at the moment it has less options than the previous version and both look great(it's like PS 3.5 vs PS4). Definitely worth a checkout if you have $7 to spare; if not hopefully he'll put a demo out as he did Bondage Nightmare.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic