After-care

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After-care

Post by TomYi »

This one's for the subs. What do you find is the best way to help you recover after a bondage session? How long do you like the aftercare to go on for? Do you even find it necessary?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Other than a bit of stretching out after a session, after-care and recovery is not necessary for me. My bondage sessions are not super long and I'm so used to it that I can get out and go about with my day.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Usually depends. If it's with another person, I'll get let out and usually sit and just talk with them. If it's on my own, stuff gets cleaned up and on with my day.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago This one's for the subs. What do you find is the best way to help you recover after a bondage session? How long do you like the aftercare to go on for? Do you even find it necessary?
I doubt this is what you mean, since Don and I rarely, these days, have rough bondage (still bondage, of course, but light, 'love bondage' ), but I do need to be held and cuddled after being untied. Happily, that always happens!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

I like being held afterward. Especially if I've asked to be roughed up to the point of tears.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

It's important.

The more rough the play is, the more I need lotion massaged on my, um, 'injured' areas :P

And i really need for my boyfriend to apply it...he caused the reason I need the lotion, and it's comforting to have him apply it.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
TomYi wrote: 4 years ago This one's for the subs. What do you find is the best way to help you recover after a bondage session? How long do you like the aftercare to go on for? Do you even find it necessary?
I doubt this is what you mean, since Don and I rarely, these days, have rough bondage (still bondage, of course, but light, 'love bondage' )
Ohhhh, you can definitely put someone in subspace with just that :D
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I personally don't consider after-care to be nessacery. I do not feel disorientated wile tied up and after I'm free from my bonds, I just stretch and shake out my limbs, then go about my business.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Other than a bit of stretching out after a session, after-care and recovery is not necessary for me. My bondage sessions are not super long and I'm so used to it that I can get out and go about with my day.
I like what you say, especially as the whole point of being willingly bound at our own free will, is that we ENJOY the experience!?.. the only real recovery scenario I'd need for me would be in the sence that if my bonds were never very comfortable.. and (hopfully this will never happen! ) is somone was to mistreat me either verbally, mentally and/or physically... I would defiantly need after care for that!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic