A possible great idea for a gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A possible great idea for a gag?

Post by bluemoon27 »

Alright, so I just had this crazy idea while watching a crazy russian hacker video lmao

Has anyone ever used flex tape as a gag before? I feel like you'd really only need one strip because it's meant to seal. It's waterproof and extra adhesive so I'm like?? Maybe there's something behind this. Maybe this is a really good idea I should see if anybody else has done this--
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

You're best off using medical tape. Duct tape, gorilla tape, they all have their' place and that's fixing your damaged car headlight not gagging your mouth. Gaffing tape and medical tape only cost a little more and will not leave painful bruising and rashes on your face.

Tape my word for it (see what I did there?) Don't use flex tape or duct tape on someone's mouth unless it's already been covered by a bandage or cloth to protect their hair and skin.

Medical tape is much better and you can wrap it around the head many times without worrying about damaging skin and hair. The wrapping and stuffing are what make a good gag, not the strength of the tape per say.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I think it’s a bad idea, I have felt how sticky flex tape is. It is very sticky and should not be put on skin. I wouldn’t use it just use other normal duct tapes.
Jason Gines
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just in case anyone's wondering what video the OP's talking about.

Pretty effective and funny as well.
Of course, would've been better without the facial hair and with a stuffing inside the guy's lips.
Much like when heavy duty industrial grade duct tape is used, it's a good idea for the gagee to curl his lips inwards.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic