Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

All right, kid, my young kidnap victim, meet Mr. Rope---and Mr. Rope reeeeeallly likes you. In fact, you and Mr. Rope are going to be great friends, being in close proximity to each other for the next several hours!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

The girl wakes up tied with what feels like rope and gagged with tape in a trunk worrying about what'll happen next when the car stops.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Freeze everyone, this is a robbery! And now slowly lie down on your stomach, put your hands behind your back and wait 'til we're finished with you, okay?
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

The hot babysitter put her hands up at the sight of the toy gun pointed at her. She spent the next 30 minutes tied up and gagged on the floor.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

(Reviving this thread.)

It was not the fact that the intruders were tying her up that made the girl nervous. It was the fact that she started to enjoy it.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

(^good idea! I’ll give it a try )

“You really thought you could get free by yourself?” Nadine said, while I lay there in the tent, with one of her hiking socks in my mouth held in place with a bandanna and thoroughly tied up in my sleeping bag. “The others think you are tired; I’ll go join them again. See y’a later!”
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Finally, I bind my wrists together when I hear her coming in. "Really? Again self-bondage? Hope you can free yourself because I'm am not doing it."
"MMMMPPPPHHH!!!!" "-Bye, darling!"
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

There, that should hold you nicely, at least for a couple of hours. Let's make sure you can't scream for help then.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

He finished tying the last rope securing me to the heavy wooden chair in the basement. Kissing me on my gagged lips he slid the blindfold over my eyes and left saying "See you after the game Alex."
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

"See your girlfriend there all tied up, struggling and squirming, completely unaware of what's happening here and unable to call for help? Well, you're going to join her now."
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

He asked her if this rag smelled like chloroform. She never answered.
rsomers0001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rsomers0001 »

https://www.deviantart.com/rsomers0001/ ... -861906596

Mmmmph! ( can't get out the other sentence atm)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

“Oh wow, I really love your kitchen, is this real granite?” I nodded from the chair the burglar duct taped me to.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

"Exactly how did this happen?" she thought to herself, as she hopped down the hallway to the kitchen, her arms & legs tied with ropes.

The next step was trying to slip the gag off her mouth so she could try to make a phone call.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

"You want mt to untie you now?" he asked his little brother.
"Is that all you've got?" he answered.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

"Looks like I forgot to bring a gag..." He chuckled nervously to his friend.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?" his friend said, squirming on the bed in a decorative, roped body.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Thirteen year old Annie thought self bondage in the woods would be fun. As the stranger who found her strapped a ball gag in her mouth and threw her into the trunk, she realized how wrong she had been.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Detective-Gag wrote: 3 years ago "Exactly how did this happen?" she thought to herself,
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago
Detective-Gag wrote: 3 years ago "Exactly how did this happen?" she thought to herself,
That never gets old. : )
Varlance
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Varlance »

He pulled the rope around Peter’s ankle through the steel ring in the wall and tied it off, leaving the young man tied spreadeagle in just his tight designer briefs.

“After marketing have all the photos they need for next year’s summer catalogue, then maybe I’ll come back to let you go,” Vadim winked.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

The job interviewer had told the girl that the movie casting would be quite unusual. It was only after she was naked, tied up and gagged on the casting couch that the girl was wondering for what kind of movie she had applied for.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

'I think you two should hold it right there,' Catwoman said as she levelled a small pistol at Batgirl and Robin.

'Ladies, make our guests uncomfortable,' she ordered her henchwomen as they approached the two surrendering crimefighters with rope.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

You're mine now boy, she whispered as she dragged him into the hideout where he had tracked her down. What will happen now, he wondered, as she tightened the final knot.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The last thing she heard before the door closed was "I left the keys on the floor... somewhere."
Rolling over on the floor, the bound, gagged and blindfolded lady thought that her selfbondage session had just become a lot longer - and smiled around her gag.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

As she saw the two gauze pads held up before her Lisa struggled but there was nothing she could do as Julie smoothed the tape, the same tape which glued her lips together, welded her legs as one and pinned her hands and elbows behind her, over tge bridge of her nose, her eye sockets and back to herctemples, lunging her into darkness. As initial struggles became exhaustion and panic became frustration then despair Lisa also began to wonder why, although Julie clearly needed to take her uniform, she had also removed her tights and underwear.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic