Two sentence stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Hold it right there! Turn around, lie down on your stomach and slowly put your hands behind your back.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Nancy insisted that she was old enough to stay home on her own. After being bound and gagged, and noticing the robber ignored all her mother’s jewelry, she was reconsidering.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“Any last words for your mistress?” She swung the ball gag around in her hand.

“Thank you for the such a beautiful gag, Mistress,” I cheekily replied, then she locked it in my mouth.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Three boys and two girls lie on the bed all tied up gagged blindfolded and barefooted. They’re all mine now.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The more I flexed at my bonds, the tighter they seemed to get. She could have told me she was a former girl guide when she first dared me to let her tie me up.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I peeked inside the room and froze. Never had I seen that many naked, tied up people in one place.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I was drenched in sweat, barely able to move and aching from the multitude tight ropes, and struggling to breathe through this gag. Then I heard the sound of her heels , instinctively turning my head to see despite the blindfold
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

She smiled as she sat on the couch and watched her tightly hogtied brother struggle against the ropes, shouting complaints into his dirty sock gag.
“Oh hush, you’ll be fine” she said as she dropped her bare feet onto his face.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I swing slowly back and forth, my legs flailing to try to reach a toe hold as the ropes burn my wrists and pull my shoulders nearly out of joint. " You're going nowhere." She says as another blow lands on my buttocks.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

"The eyeless hood you're wearing stays on until you find the keys to it, so I suggest you get on with it. Yes, I know your hands are tied behind your back."
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Aww did you think by untying yourself and unlocking the door you would be free? No, you have only passed room 1...”
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

"you'll never get away with mmmphh!!!" said the bank teller before a sponge was shoved into her mouth and taped shut. Now she could only watch silenty her bound and gagged cowoerkes as the thieves emptied the vault
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

i have one more:

"Are you the regular guard here? you look different..." the starlett asked before heading to her penthouse. behind the counter, the real security guard tried to warn her of the impostor who had tied her up, gagged her and stolen her uniform.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

“If you’re not going to help with the cleaning, it’ll be nice to at least have you out of the way” my wife said as she tied the last knot of my strict hogtie. “Now to shut you up” she said as she started sliding her workout socks off.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

The kids ran riot around the house, like two little tornados. As I barked angrily through the socks taped in my mouth, and struggled in vain against a tight hogtie, I couldn't help but think, maybe I'm not cut out for babysitting.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

"Do let me k ow if it's too tight for you."

"A littffff" were his last words an I. Buckled the ball gag in his mouth.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

As I lay squirming in my bonds, I heard the click of a phone camera shutter.

"Now who should I send this to first?" She purred.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It all happened so fast. One minute she checked her phone in the woods and couldnt find any signal; the next she found herself hogtied in mid air between two trees with a ballgag between her teeth.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

That oughta hold you. Now let's see how much Mommy and Daddy will pay to get you back.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

All she could do was stare out of the window from the tight hogtie she found herself in on the bed. The drool from the ballgag falling at a much slower rate than the continuing rain outside.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

"I'll come back and untie you when I hear the alarm go off" she explained to her hogtied and gagged captive, placing her phone down on the floor so he could watch the 5 hour timer count down.

But it was a different number that caught his eye: 2% battery remaining.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

He weighed and squirmed on the floor in front of me, naked and tightly trusted up, making muffled imp tend sinks sounds. He had little choice as my sweaty nylons glad feet filled his mouth.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

She stood up and said with a smile « and you will even have to ad the final touch yourself, she threw a lenght of rope in his lap with a wink. Are you really going to miss the opportunity to have me in tights AND tied up in public ? »
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

“Rope, tape, zip ties, will that be all,” she asked. I stare into those beautiful green eyes and can only hope she knows how to use them.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Clad in a full zentai suit for my friend's stag-do, I rapped my knuckles on the door to what I thought was our hotel room.

"You're late, although I see you've worn what I asked" said the domme who answered the door, swinging a ball gag on her finger as she pulled me inside.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic