Warhammer fans?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Warhammer fans?

Post by Asuka the bound »

Curious if there are any fans of Warhammer 40K here and if I'm the only one who's had it overlap with bondage in my mind. XD
Long time lover of bondage, anime, RP, games , kidnapping, tickling.
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

For the greater good!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Love me some 40K.

'Let The Galaxy Burn.' :lol:
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Did not know this existed, thanks for pointing it my direction!
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

1th4 wrote: 4 years ago For the greater good!
Always nice to see a fellow Tau fan.
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

RopeBunny wrote: 4 years ago Love me some 40K.

'Let The Galaxy Burn.' :lol:
Glad to hear :)
Boundandgag

Post by Boundandgag »

The planet fall before the guards do
Both Warhammer and 40k , but not for bondage fantasy
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Did someone say Warhammer 40k

Because
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

As an Eldar player of over a decade, including dark Eldar, you tell me *evil grin*
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Haven't played the games (aside from a bit of Blood Bowl way back in the days) but I love the setting and have read a bunch of Black Library books.
On the original question, two words: Sisters Repentia.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Apparently we're a lot, slanesh sure would be pleased
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never played the game, but I still find the lore of Warhammer 40k facinating. I especially like the lore of the Adeptus Astartes, or the space marines. The process of becoming a space marine makes even the hardest of modern military training look like a day at the spa.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

CSM player chiming in!

Got into Warhammer a few years back. Luetin on YouTube is possibly the best source for 40k lore out there and a huge influence on my interest with it.

I'm working on the Horus Heresy books right now
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago CSM player chiming in!

Got into Warhammer a few years back. Luetin on YouTube is possibly the best source for 40k lore out there and a huge influence on my interest with it.

I've watched some of Luetin's videoes and I agree, they're a must watch if you want to learn 40k lore.

Another good source on YouTube is the Templin Institute. They cover factions and organizations from a wide array of fictional universes, including Warhammer 40k.

Oh, and another channel to check out is Spacedock, as he's covered some of the vehicles in the 40k universe, such as the space marine battle barge and Eldar craftworlds.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Massive 40k fan here, I was hoping this topic might crop up on here as I'd like to talk to some like minded people about it. I've been playing since sixth edition starting out with the battle of marcragge before I later got the assault on black reach. I play orks, marines and necron and that is just half of the stuff I'm not kitbashing most of the time.

I've yet to play a game of ninth edition due to covid and the one friend who i play with haven't been able to link up with yet. That and my local games workshop store shut down a few years ago leaving my gaming community a bit shattered and broken. But we keep it alive as best we can
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago
MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago CSM player chiming in!

I've watched some of Luetin's videoes and I agree, they're a must watch if you want to learn 40k lore.

Another good source on YouTube is the Templin Institute. They cover factions and organizations from a wide array of fictional universes, including Warhammer 40k.

Oh, and another channel to check out is Spacedock, as he's covered some of the vehicles in the 40k universe, such as the space marine battle barge and Eldar craftworlds.
I'm glad you mentioned Templin, I watch their videos from time to time. Very informative and well structured, they also do other universes as well I think.

I'll definitely check them out! Thanks for suggesting them.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Massive 40k fan here, I was hoping this topic might crop up on here as I'd like to talk to some like minded people about it. I've been playing since sixth edition starting out with the battle of marcragge before I later got the assault on black reach. I play orks, marines and necron and that is just half of the stuff I'm not kitbashing most of the time.

I've yet to play a game of ninth edition due to covid and the one friend who i play with haven't been able to link up with yet. That and my local games workshop store shut down a few years ago leaving my gaming community a bit shattered and broken. But we keep it alive as best we can
Man I love Orks, I just wish the army wouldn't cost so much to build out all the way.

Don't tell GW but, I 3D printed and bought prints of most of my chaos minis. Except for the one I really want, Magnus the Red, I probably have only ever bought 5 or 6 boxes of GW minis total.
honourthechapter1775

Yeah don't I know about it I've probably spent way too much than I should have over the years on building my armies up and when you have three home grown space marine chapters, a warband of orks and a Necron dynasty it all mounts up. I haven't actually completed any of those armies yet there still a work in progress. The one chapter is only a small continngent of body guards so they're almost done I think...?
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah don't I know about it I've probably spent way too much than I should have over the years on building my armies up and when you have three home grown space marine chapters, a warband of orks and a Necron dynasty it all mounts up. I haven't actually completed any of those armies yet there still a work in progress. The one chapter is only a small continngent of body guards so they're almost done I think...?
Probably a lot :lol: Still extremely impressive, I can't imagine the time it took to paint all of those minis.
honourthechapter1775

I've poured a lot of minutes and hours into them over the years, I've recently stripped down a lot of my minis and have began the long and painful process of re-spraying them and painting them again trying to get them to a better standard.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago I've poured a lot of minutes and hours into them over the years, I've recently stripped down a lot of my minis and have began the long and painful process of re-spraying them and painting them again trying to get them to a better standard.
I've left quite a few unpainted except for a base layer or zenithal as I'd rather not spend $8 a bottle on citadel paints, but I did go ahead and do my favorite units.
honourthechapter1775

I try and paint everything to a good degree well as good as I can get it anyway and so long as I'm happy with it that is all that matters. I can't blame you for not wanting to spend that much on a few bottles of paints.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago I try and paint everything to a good degree well as good as I can get it anyway and so long as I'm happy with it that is all that matters. I can't blame you for not wanting to spend that much on a few bottles of paints.
Well it's more than they'll add up over time, I might need like 6 bottles of colors for just one mini to get the style and shading I'm looking for. Then again, a lot of it is just slapping nuln oil over it lol
honourthechapter1775

An good old Nulun oil it's good in doses I tend to do a lot of my power swords with it to finish that metallic rustic effect to it. I probably make it out to be better than it is as my painting skills aren't great.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic