How often you desire tugs?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Terri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terri »

Having been tied up a few times by a friend just before we were all told to stay at home, I'll admit I am missing it. I miss struggling and then just relaxing and focusing either on nothing or one thing.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Quite frequently. Often find my mind going off and imagining myself tied up in some way.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Pretty much 24/7

The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 years ago I’m with Nexus, it’s a constant for me. If I have nothing to do I’m thinking about being tied up and gagged
Good. Since you're thinking about it "constantly" then I guess I'll be keeping you in "constant" bondage when I finally have you over 8-)
Sounds like a kidnapping is in order once we’re allowed outside again haha. And by the sounds of it I may have more than a few other ‘volunteers’ joining me lol
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Pretty much all the time, I would love to get tied up and gagged every day if I could.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I've had more self tie sessions than I can count, starting from when I was like 12. I literally browse between this site and DA to look at predicaments and occasionally see sonething I want to try. I'm weaning off though as I'm approaching 40 and my body type doesn't quite look appropriate for it among other factors. I'm trying to become better at drawing though partially for a side venture but also so I can draw out my fantasies to curb my lack of acting them out.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> it’s always in the back of my mind

I have to agree with Bandit666. It is always in the back of my mind. I see an image from a distance and my mind goes: "Is she tied?" Unfortunately, 99.999% of the time she is not, but ever so often there is that one photo :-)

Or I see somebody and I wonder what she would look like in ropes. My line is: "I've got rope for that." when I see somebody who deserve to be roped up. I do spend a few times a week (normally) in ropes. From 30 minutes to an hour mostly, just to relax and forget about all the crazy stuff going on in the world (or the bills I have to pay). I have less chance to tie nowadays, probably because I quit doing activities that had more opportunities for that.

I have been doing tie-ups since I was 10 or so and I never stopped :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Pretty much all the time. My wife says I am obsessed by it.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Like seriously, I just can’t stop thinking about bondage. It’s almost annoying.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I've desired TUGs pretty much every day since I was nine years old, and that was a long, long, long, time ago.

I've been extraordinarily fortunate; dozens of women have entrusted me with tying them, literally hundreds of times. It's been a blast.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

At least once a day.

Interesting question which made me realise that I possibly think about bondage as much as I think about having sex.

How nice to have a place where you can simply be open about such things.....
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

I think about being tied up every day lol
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I don't think a day goes by without being tied up or tying somebody up either with tape or cable ties
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
Reight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Reight »

A lot, sometimes I ask my self, how in all my lifetime I had never played a TUG. And when I read all the stories from here I feel a little jealous of the luck of some have. Still it not interfere with my normal life. I know someday I will be able to do a TUG game/experience.
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Maybe not every day, but more days than not I think about either tying someone up or being tied up. Some days it's a near obsession lol
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

A good amount I'd say. I never experienced tugs when I was younger so wasn't lucky there but I have been tied up. It's a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again someday.
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

Soon as I watch a video with it featured... I'll want it 100% of the time for a few hours
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

AlexanderBound wrote: 3 years ago Soon as I watch a video with it featured... I'll want it 100% of the time for a few hours
Agreed hahahahaha
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

alot and i wish i could do it more often im a lonely guy
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

I usually think about it a couple of times a day, and it is usually it the back of my mind, as others have mentioned. I usually think of small fantasies/stories at night.
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

You are not alone in that one I'm a lonely boy\girl as well
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Actually Quite A Bit
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

Since joining this website, more and more! What I would give for someone to tie me up and gag me making it impossible for me to escape! A man can only dream 😜
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

We talking during covid or not. Would love to do TUGs everyday but want to be safe. After this is passed I hope to have some pretty quick :lol:
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I seem to go in cycles when it comes to bondage. There are times when I don't give it much thought, and other times where I am obsessed with it. In general, I do crave bondage a fair bit.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

tapetaratv wrote: 3 years ago I don't think a day goes by without being tied up or tying somebody up either with tape or cable ties or somebody tying me up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic