How often you desire tugs?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How often you desire tugs?

Post by David Han »

Do you find yourself desiring tugs a lot or not? I want it but I don’t let it interfere with my life. If it happens, great. If not, I won’t moan about it. So about a 30% desire.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I desire them almost all the time. I'm constantly on fetlife trying to set up new TUGs. If I had my way I'd have bound and gagged women all over my house at all times.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’m with Nexus, it’s a constant for me. If I have nothing to do I’m thinking about being tied up and gagged
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Most of the time but I certainly don't feel like acting upon those desires all the time. In that case it would actually start interfering with my daily life, heh.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I always have it in the back of my mind, but I usually don't find myself needing it unless I'm alone with my boyfriend, or I'm reading certain stories here ( :lol: ) or I'm out somewhere with my boyfriend and he says or does something that makes me feel more submissive than usual...
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I confess that bondage is a huge part of my life. There is not a single day that I don't think something related to bondage, after all, I do check TUGs fórum everyday and I make part of several social medias with lots bondage accounts that I do follow. I really like bondage. But I also don't let it interfer in my life, I know when I should be serious or not. I cannot measure how much of time it takes of my day, but it's really is part of my daily life.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I think about it almost daily, but a serious desire to tie up or be tied probably happens about once or twice a week.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Frequently longing for it.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Interesting question, how often do I think about and desire tugs, I guess the simple answer is often, just ask my incredibly beautiful, passionate bondage loving fiencee and sub. But then it won’t come as a surprise for her to know that while like bindpam, it’s always in the back of my mind, and I can’t go more than a few days without getting her all tied up for either meditation, naughtiness, fun or something more sexual. I also simply see someone in the street and imagine how they’d look bound, gagged and helpless in one of my stories.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

For me it varies, sometimes i can leave it alone for a few weeks and then something will grab my interest that makes me want to return to things like this site for example. I think its just something that comes and goes to me, but it is something ive always been interested in. :)
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I think about it a lot, but actually go through with it much less. I'd possibly do it more if I had a reliable partner though, I'm currently restricted to self-bondage or very rare events.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I think about TUGs daily, but I'm single so only get to play with mum and sis once a week. But when I was,married bondage was,near daily, tying or being tied up. :D
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago I get antsy if I don't get tied or to tie at least once a week or so.
Who do currently play with weekly?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I'm always down for practicing my rope work, just a hint or a nudge from a partner and I'm there!
gaggedgaming
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedgaming »

Oh every day, regardless of whether or not I'm able to partake. I don't remember the last full day I've gone without thinking about it at least once
~Abbie~
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago Who do currently play with weekly?
My nephew it my friend Stephanie.
My sister now and then.
Lucky nephew. Does he ever get involved with Stephanie too?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I'm always thinking about it, lol
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I am nearly always thinking about it lol. Bondage is so much fun and I don't get to do it nearly enough. Hell I barely even remember the last time I subbed it's been so long :cry:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pretty much 24/7

The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 years ago I’m with Nexus, it’s a constant for me. If I have nothing to do I’m thinking about being tied up and gagged
Good. Since you're thinking about it "constantly" then I guess I'll be keeping you in "constant" bondage when I finally have you over 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Pretty much 24/7

The WinterShuffle wrote: 4 years ago I’m with Nexus, it’s a constant for me. If I have nothing to do I’m thinking about being tied up and gagged
Good. Since you're thinking about it "constantly" then I guess I'll be keeping you in "constant" bondage when I finally have you over 8-)
Can do the same to me too! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FacelessMage wrote: 4 years ago Can do the same to me too! :lol:
Be careful what you wish for, dude.
Or you just might end up stuck in an excruciatingly tight hogtie, with one of my socks jammed in your mouth 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Mmmm...oof. :lol:. I'll admit the socs/sneaker smelling stuff doesn't do anything for me, but I do like the sound of a rough tie :D
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Pretty much all the time, yeah.

I'm also thinking about my Master's big feet and other big things on him too...;-)
But that's another story...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Many times per day. If I could get tied up (or tie someone up) everyday, I’d be very happy.

The next best thing is to come here and read the stories.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Every day.. I am desire and crave for absolutely anything to do with tie ups in any way, shape or form.. most paticuarly of all the sound of somone mumbling through there gag!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic