2020 Quarantine - Board Activity

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

2020 Quarantine - Board Activity

Post by bondagefreak »

Lots of users in both Europe and North America are currently facing some unplanned vacation time, what with the current lockdowns and all.
Those who are used to being constantly out and about may find this difficult.

I just wanna take a few seconds to encourage everyone to use this time to do some reading and maybe even get some writing done!

There are tons of stories on this site.
And this time off would be a great opportunity for you to practice putting "pen to paper".

Stay busy and keep the board lively!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Flights to Hawaii are 200$ LETSS GOOOOO
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I have a lot of things in mind- read a book, sing a song. Write a song. Write a story. Watch a movie on my television entertainment system. Play a video game. Come up with a movie script. Can always add more.
Tie me up and have fun with me
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

During this time, take a moment to consider your life. This enforced pause is an opportunity stop in a world racing at breakneck pace and to reflect on who you are and what you want.

Take the time to do an online course for that job you really want, or to learn that skill you always wanted.

Relax and enjoy all this board has to offer.

Make new friends on here and online.

But most of all, be kind to yourself and others.

Stay safe everyone.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

I made the last minute decision to fly to Alaska where my friend lives. He lives in a small community (yes the toilet paper is gone, too.) After he picked me up from Anchorage Airport, he put me in the back of his car, hogtied me and gagged me and it was a four hour drive to his place, where he kept me tied up and had me chained by the neck in the bed at night. So I am "kidnapped" until this is all over. Probably 8 weeks or so. I'll probably be here until May.

He had me tied up last night and bathed me. To be honest, I don't think I want to leave. :)

I may write about this (that's if the spelling Nazi's back off - because that's why I stopped writing to begin with. No one is perfect)

Den
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

superbound wrote: 4 years ago I made the last minute decision to fly to Alaska where my friend lives. He lives in a small community (yes the toilet paper is gone, too.) After he picked me up from Anchorage Airport, he put me in the back of his car, hogtied me and gagged me and it was a four hour drive to his place, where he kept me tied up and had me chained by the neck in the bed at night. So I am "kidnapped" until this is all over. Probably 8 weeks or so. I'll probably be here until May.

He had me tied up last night and bathed me. To be honest, I don't think I want to leave. :)

I may write about this (that's if the spelling Nazi's back off - because that's why I stopped writing to begin with. No one is perfect)

Den
Quarantine done right! That sounds fucking amazing, I wouldn’t want to leave either
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'm hoping that everyone stays safe during these times, and although I'm glad I still have my job, I wish I had the time off that many of you have to be able to have the time to experiment more with tugs, and do many other things I have put off. I, fortunately, and unfortunately still have to work the same amount of hours as I did before at Home Depot/ a job I have not liked/ enjoyed in many months.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Solarbeast---I can understand the situation of not liking, enjoying your present job, your present employment. I've been through that myself in my working years. But, then again, working at a Home Depot store, you are in close proximity to some "restraining material"---that being, rope! Best Regards

Ebascoray
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Even though I am close to binding materials doesn’t mean I would buy any, or enjoy my job in a different aspect. I have a multitude of different ways I want to try bondage in general, but I both live with my parents and don’t make anywhere close to enough money to test them out. The only good thing about Home Depot for this kink at the moment is the small knowledge of woodworking and other aspects of building knowledge I can use in the future to carry the ideas out. For example, I would love to figure out a way to incorporate quicksand in a bondage setting, but living in my parents house that only has a golf course as a backyard doesn’t work at the moment. I do see what you are trying to say, but all the restraints I like for these smaller ideas come from Amazon or other websites.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I also wish you to the best, Solarbeast. Stay safe, and I'm not entirely familiar with the situation in the US and home depot, but take the nesessary precuations while working.

On a site-note, even though lectures here are cancelled, I have no opportunity for tugs anymore as I am home with my parents who work from home and barely leave the house.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago During this time, take a moment to consider your life. This enforced pause is an opportunity stop in a world racing at breakneck pace and to reflect on who you are and what you want.

Take the time to do an online course for that job you really want, or to learn that skill you always wanted.

Relax and enjoy all this board has to offer.

Make new friends on here and online.

But most of all, be kind to yourself and others.

Stay safe everyone.
Wise and wonderful words, wolfman.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

The real jacked up thing is the world is wearing OTN gags and I can't enjoy it.

In all seriousness though stay safe.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Yay, rough time here😩.
I'm an Italian girl from northern region and we are lockdowned since feb. 18th.
Cases and death toll are still flying high becouse people can't stay at home😠.
Worst of all, my two men (boo and bro) are all-in fighting hard this disease.
My boo is a firefighter and he is fighting for his life.
He had been infected on the line of duty.
I can't see him nor contact him and I have no idea of his conditions😭😭😭
My bro, instead, is fighting for other life as a paramedic even he is still injured from a previous incident.
He does not want any contact from me for my own safety.
I'm so alone😭😭😭
Last edited by Silver_noro 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Silver_noro wrote: 4 years ago Yay, rough time here😩.
Worst of all, my two man (boo and bro) are all-in fighting fighting hard this disease.
My boo is a firefighter is fighting for his life.
My bro, instead, is fighting for other life as a paramedic even he is still injured from a previous incident.
I'm so alone😭😭😭
Bless you.

I salute the bravery of your boo and your bro. They are brave for the work they do and the sacrifices they make. You need to be brave too. I know it is hard and you feel alone, but everyone who reads your post, will be with you in spirit.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Worst of all, my two men (boo and bro) are all-in fighting hard this disease.
My boo is a firefighter and he is fighting for his life.
I'm so alone😭😭😭

If you need someone to just vent to I’m here if need be, it’s a weird time a lot of uncertainty: / I’m sure it’s worse worrying about your loved ones though :(
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I am fortunate. First, I'm retired, so the checks come every two weeks, just like clockwork. No interruptions.

Second, I live alone, so I don't need a year's worth of toilet paper and/or paper towels. A month or two is sufficient.

Third, I live in a warm climate. The virus doesn't like warm temperatures, and for the last week, the afternoon high temps have been above 80F. (27C)

Fourth, I am an ill-mannered, ill tempered SOB, with little tolerance for something that wants to kill me. The virus comes around here, I'll wrap it up with duct tape, and toss it into the bayou for the snakes and alligators.

Drawscore
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

drawscore wrote: 4 years ago
Fourth, I am an ill-mannered, ill tempered SOB, with little tolerance for something that wants to kill me. The virus comes around here, I'll wrap it up with duct tape, and toss it into the bayou for the snakes and alligators.
This got me thinking, imagine if after all this it turned out bondage was the cure. Imagine having to help people by tying them up...in the name of health! ;) :lol:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Silver_noro sorry to hear about your brother, I wish him a speedy recovery.

I also work for the emergency services, tough times for all of us.

Please everybody don’t go out unless it is absolutely essential.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Silver_noro sorry to hear about your brother, I wish him a speedy recovery.

I also work for the emergency services, tough times for all of us.

Please everybody don’t go out unless it is absolutely essential.
He has a very fast recovery.
Few months ago, he fell down while trying to retrieve a stranded climber (he is a volunteer alpine rescuer) becouse a falling rock broke his carabiners.
We are in shortage of personnel here so they called him back even not fully recovered.

Anyway, stay safe and stay clean out there!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's been several years, but I have been up that way. Specifically, Roveredo in Piano, and Aviano. Pretty country.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic