Everyday items

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
boundgentleman

Everyday items

Post by boundgentleman »

Hi

Just a quick post on everyday items that while not strictly tie up related do remind me of tugs.please let me know if you have any similar everyday reminders of tugs you enjoy. So for example if I am taking a nap I put on a sleeping mask with earplugs or If I am wearing a suit I always have a pocket square

You guys have anything similiar or am I just very odd?! :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

boundgentleman wrote: 4 years ago Hi

Just a quick post on everyday items that while not strictly tie up related do remind me of tugs.please let me know if you have any similar everyday reminders of tugs you enjoy. So for example if I am taking a nap I put on a sleeping mask with earplugs or If I am wearing a suit I always have a pocket square

You guys have anything similiar or am I just very odd?! :)
Not odd at all!

When I exercise, I usually wear tights and a leotard...and I'm frequently tied up while wearing them, too.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
boundgentleman

Post by boundgentleman »

Thank you for responding Emma.

Tights are a great addition that can be everyday items when a strong reminder of tugs! :)
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I second what Emma said. I work out in some 3/4 compression leggings from time to time and I love how they feel when I’m bound in them.

Also, at work I’m constantly wearing latex gloves for protection, which also just happens to be another aspect I like to involve in TUGs.
boundgentleman

Post by boundgentleman »

Hi Kiwi. agree on the leggings for working out they are really good if going for a jog. they are a must in cold weather with a neck warmer for I!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Carry several handkerchiefs of different sizes and colors, a roll of electrical tape (it's real handy) and an extra pair of shoelaces (also handy for non TUG related stuff). Ive been in the situation of using a phone charger cord and a single bandanna to tie someone up and silence them with and it doesn't work. You feel so wrong knowing you could've captured and shut her up better if you'd only been prepared.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sleeping bags.
Growing up with a dad and uncle who were (and still are) huge winter/cold weather camping enthusiasts, heavy duty winter sleeping bags have always been a part of my life.

Those big ass sleeping bags used to excite the hell out of me as a kid and growing teen.
I used to get a big thrill out of seeing my cousins all safely zipped up and particularly enjoyed worming around and play-wrestling with them while the lot of us were zipped up and secured in our bags.

Sleeping bags still excite me even to this day and I sometimes throw them into the mix when I have guys over to tie up and fool around with.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Back when I was an armed guard, every day when I'd set up my duty belt with my handcuffs, my mind would wander away from work. I mean, how could i not think about it while prepping such a device? Lol
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Scarves and bandannas make great accessories for style...and also make great gags and blindfolds :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic