What is your Favorite Type of Person to Tie?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What is your Favorite Type of Person to Tie?

Post by FacelessMage »

So I've been thinking as I recall my latest story that I'm writing: I really love sticking it to tomboys. Sure, I love bondage of all types and enjoy being tied up myself, but there is something particularly satisfying about tightly tying up and gagging tomboys. Especially the smaller, short-haired, more rough and tumble type.

Does anyone else share this liking? What's your favorite type of person/archetype to tie up, or to tie you up for that matter?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I prefer feminine girls who know how to dress well and behave ladylike. By dressing well I mean wearing particular clothing such as dresses, skirts, leggings etc.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I prefer muscular men who look good struggling in their restraints. Definitely the jock archetype.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I'd say my favourite damsel "type" to tie up would probably be the girl-next-door type, likely wearing pyjamas.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I'd say a strong, independent woman. Someone that is just aching to get me back.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Two types of women:
1. Office girls in suits: buttoned shirts, skirts or pants, jackets, buttoned coats in the winter
2. Cowgirl-style girl-next-door type: girls who like plaid buttoned shirts with jeans or skirts, buttoned shirtdresses or buttoned summer dresses
Of course they will have to put their hands up and surrender if they want to be tied up!
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I enjoy tying petite women, because at my age they're about all I can move around without injuring us both! 😄
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was growing up (9-14), I dreamed about the kids I saw on TV. I dreamed of three things: Tying them up, being tied up by them, and being tied up with them.

Drawscore.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

For stories I like a casually dressed girl, I like when they start feisty but their defiance slowly transitions into fear and worry as their bindings steadily increase.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago I prefer feminine girls who know how to dress well and behave ladylike. By dressing well I mean wearing particular clothing such as dresses, skirts, leggings etc.
I could have wrote this, it's exactly sums up what I like the ladies to wear.

Ladies should be submissive in nature, though it is fun to have them resist, necessitating they're being overpowered (with their approval, of course).

And, of course, I do have a thing for tying moms and daughters, though It's pretty obvious now that's really unrealistic. But I guy can dream :)
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I wouldn't go far as saying that women are naturally submissive but that's another topic. I tend to prefer women that are assertive, who seem well capable of doing everything by themselves but I do admire the feminine looks. Not because of nature, tradition or anything but because that's pretty much what I'm attracted to.

And I do have to admit that, tying up an older woman and her daughter together had been a fantasy of mine for a long time. While I never fantasized about tying up my own mom, I did fantasize about tying up friends' moms or my mom's friends, aunts, and relatives as well as some of my teachers.

So I can understand the temptation :D
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago I wouldn't go far as saying that women are naturally submissive but that's another topic. I tend to prefer women that are assertive, who seem well capable of doing everything by themselves but I do admire the feminine looks. Not because of nature, tradition or anything but because that's pretty much what I'm attracted to.

And I do have to admit that, tying up an older woman and her daughter together had been a fantasy of mine for a long time. While I never fantasized about tying up my own mom, I did fantasize about tying up friends' moms or my mom's friends, aunts, and relatives as well as some of my teachers.

So I can understand the temptation :D
I know girls who are not submissive at all, or who are switches, so NabHer is totally correct. I'm sub, but that's just me :P

And I know guys who have the same "tie up a mom and her daughter" fantasy that NabHer and Ropeman Steve have. There's a fantasy for everyone!

I don't fantasize about tying anyone, but I do like the idea of being tied by assertive (not arrogant) guys, who know what they want, no who they are, and appreciate who I am.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Any young woman and or crossdresser that takes my fancy as long as they have a decent and respectful attitude... and if they are wearing tights/leggings
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Hmm...well, I probably agree about the "tough" girls.

Specifically, I like the damsels or heroines who get themselves in trouble just doing their job...investigative reporters, detectives, spies, snoops....the sort of heroine with equal parts grit & determination.

Conversely, I like it was high-class or wealthy damsels get kidnapped...you know, the kinds of ladies who think they're "untouchable", then they get caught or ransomed. Typically, they'd get angry or deeply offended by such behaviors, in a naïve sort of way. They could be wealthy themselves, or just be business women or work for wealthy people.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I really like taping up people who are confident they can escape being duct taped especially if they end up not being able to get out of it. That annoyed look of defeat is the cutest lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

I think a cross fit athlete female fit female tied is physically the ideal female form. I have to say the snarky confident struggler is my favorite mentality for a damsel. Mandy K is an example of this or from way back Sheena Sands.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I like muscular, strong guys tied up but scruffy, lean guys are also a weakness of mine.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

My favourite person to tie up would be a small, bratty, emo/punk type of a girl or an athletic one, prefferably jogger or in any kind of sports...! And as for the attitude, i'd like her to really LOVE being tied up and shyly ask for more as I do so...!

I wouldn't mind tying up a male, as long as he enjoys it... I would do it for the sole purpose of pleasing him! I know what's like to crave for some bondage :D
Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

Hi,
Personally, I prefer the gagged tape of young boys, ❤ 😍
but unfortunately we are not allowed to publish a photo of young people tied up or gagged.
Besides, I find it a pity that we cannot express ourselves enough and that everyone shares our desires and our passions in this forum,
but hey the rule is the rule 😂😉

also i like gagged women tied up 🥰😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alexandre wrote: 3 years ago Hi,
Personally, I prefer the gagged tape of young boys, ❤ 😍
but unfortunately we are not allowed to publish a photo of young people tied up or gagged.
Besides, I find it a pity that we cannot express ourselves enough and that everyone shares our desires and our passions in this forum,
but hey the rule is the rule 😂😉
No, it's not a pity.
Having grown men post pictures of little boys is just creepy. Especially when those pictures are posted on threads that feature adult women in suggestive lingerie. Trust me, you don't wanna have pictures of little boys mixed in there. That's just wrong.

Your interest in young boys might be innocent.
But at this day in age, I think there's something to be said for decency and good jugement.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

Yes it's true you are right,
after here i'm not a bad person, i like that,
after I understood that I could post photos of women or men tied or gagged.
I know that I am not a bad person or a pervert.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alexandre wrote: 3 years ago Yes it's true you are right,
after here i'm not a bad person, i like that,
after I understood that I could post photos of women or men tied or gagged.
I know that I am not a bad person or a pervert.
I know that.
I'm just explaining to you why we decided no to allow pics of kids on the forum.
All it takes would be a few complaints and the board administrators could find themselves in legal trouble.
Unlikely, but still possible.

Photos of suspected older teens (16+) might pass without giving the mod team reason for concern.
But when it comes to kids and preteens especially, those are unwanted on the public threads.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

okay no problem,
I totally understand.
👍
TheBoss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBoss »

I love to tie petite shapely well dressed women. My wife was a 90 pound latina who looked like a miniature Marilyn Monroe. Dressed in a pink sweater, pencil skirt, seamed nylons and high heels she was breath taking. The vision of her struggling in my expertly applied ropes was enough to cause cardiac arrest. She has been my tightly bound and gagged damsel, sacrificed time and again on the alter of my passion and desire. My love toy. I am blessed.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago

I don't fantasize about tying anyone, but I do like the idea of being tied by assertive (not arrogant) guys, who know what they want, no who they are, and appreciate who I am.
Yep, same here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic