comparative discussion; how different cultures favor certain overall aesthetics

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

comparative discussion; how different cultures favor certain overall aesthetics

Post by McMurdoPI »

Hi all. I've noticed some interesting anecdotes while consuming some bondage videos. These are of the nonsexual variety.

In Western videos, exposing the breasts at or near the end of the scene seems pretty standard. I'm not really a fan of this.

In many Asian videos, it's seems common to strip the damsel to their lingerie at some point but they always seem to keep their' bras. Don't know why, but it just seems to imply something different to me. Once you begin tearing off a woman's bra it seems to be moving in a concerning direction. Just my perspective obviously.

Japanese bondagettes also seem to prefer white underwear and big mouth covering cloth gags while cleave gags and tape are more common in the west.

Anyone else notice some of these interesting differences?
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

What I've noticed is that Asian bondage producers are huge fans of wiffle ball gags. Not so much here in the west. Sure they're breathable, but rubber would be way more comfortable.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Eh I disagree on the breast thing, while the "expose the breasts after the victim is tied" thing certainly does happen there are plenty of videos that dont, or strip the woman before hand. A lot of it comes down to the bondage producer's style I think less so than a cultural norm.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Wiffle ball gags eh? Lol that's a new one for me!

Yeah you're probably right. It just seems to be very ubiquitous. Not all of us are interested in seeing our bondage mixed with sex. They mixed cream into my coffee and I just wanted it black damn it!!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic