Bondage superpower

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage superpower

Post by Bigballgag1 »

So recently i've had this idea in my mind of a bondage superpower. Similar to the movies, for example if you raise your hand in a certain way the person you are aiming at is bound in real life exactly like in your mind. Just wondered whether anyone else has similar thoughts of weird ideas with bondage

Also if you suddenly woke up with this power would you use it? Or would you be afraid of your own abilities and your own mind?

If you did use it, would you use your powers for good and justice? Or would you pursue your own fantasies? :)
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

The anime My Hero Academia actually has a lot of heroes with bondage-like abilities - like one guy can shoot tape out of his arms lol.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Not a post just to plug my own work....

But.

I've written 'wishing' based stories on this board, where the main character has the ability to 'wish' a person tied up.
Most of what I write is based first on a fantasy or daydream I've had. So. I for one would love to have such a power. And yes I'd use it. Of course I'd experiment first. You'd need to be careful of the where and who, since in the real world it'd be all to easy to fall foul of the law. But I'm sure situations for fun and games would present themselves.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Not directly a bondage superpower, but I wouldn't mind having telekinesis. I could use it for self bondage but actually be able to tie myself up for real. I could also untie myself or remove my gag at will, or get myself a snack or water without having to untie myself. Lot of possibilities there.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 4 years ago The anime My Hero Academia actually has a lot of heroes with bondage-like abilities - like one guy can shoot tape out of his arms lol.
That certainly sounds interesting, i'll have to check that out :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

RopeBunny wrote: 4 years ago Not a post just to plug my own work....

But.

I've written 'wishing' based stories on this board, where the main character has the ability to 'wish' a person tied up.
Most of what I write is based first on a fantasy or daydream I've had. So. I for one would love to have such a power. And yes I'd use it. Of course I'd experiment first. You'd need to be careful of the where and who, since in the real world it'd be all to easy to fall foul of the law. But I'm sure situations for fun and games would present themselves.
Thanks for letting me know, i will definitely check that out.

And thats true tbf which might be a limiting point of the superpower...unless your a supervillain in which case you dont care lol :lol:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Not directly a bondage superpower, but I wouldn't mind having telekinesis. I could use it for self bondage but actually be able to tie myself up for real. I could also untie myself or remove my gag at will, or get myself a snack or water without having to untie myself. Lot of possibilities there.
Thats a good idea actually, i hadnt thought of that. You could also use it to buy you some time if someone came home early by using objects to block doors etc :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Blakenome1999 also wrote a popular story revolving around a similar concept.
If you're into M/M stuff, you might enjoy it: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=333
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I used to (sometimes still do) fantasize about having some kind of power. I was always fascinated with time powers. I like the idea of freezing time, tying someone up, and unfreezing time to see the person's reaction to their spontaneous situation. Recently, in fact, after discussing nerdy things with friends, the idea of powers came up again.

That time it was about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and "stand" powers, physical manifestations of the spirit with different abilities. Since most are all name after bands, musicians, and songs, I said my Stand-power would be "The Chain" (named after the Fleetwood Mac song), an ethereal chain to use like a whip in combat, conveniently leaving out the potential to use it for bondage-related purposes tho. The best part being that in the context of the anime, ordinary people usually can't see stand-user's abilities. So, it goes back to that old fantasy of mine of being able to tie someone up and being able to watch them struggle, not knowing what's going on.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I agree with the time powers. Or perhaps Quicksilver-ldvel speed. Imagine being able to move so quickly everything appears still. Could tie up anyone you like, then retreat to a safe distance to watch their reaction if suddenly becoming bound
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hojojutsutengu wrote: 4 years ago The anime My Hero Academia actually has a lot of heroes with bondage-like abilities - like one guy can shoot tape out of his arms lol.
Hey! Thank you for posting this. I will be checking out this hero and looking at these bondage abilities.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I'd say that there are a few routes you could go with this.

Here's a couple of basic characters I like the idea of;
The Hangman, a Robin hood like anti-hero who goes about robbing rich damsels and their husbands and leaves them tied up and gagged standing on their kitchen chairs with nooses around their necks. Of course an anonymous tip would always be given to the police to go free the couple and the rope would be set to give and fall loose if they managed to actually fall off of their chairs.

The Wrangler, an old cowpoke who uses a lasso and bandannas to bind and gag cute bank tellers as he empties the vaults of JP Morgan and Wells Fargo while returning it to failing farmers to prevent ranch foreclosures.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love it from the perspective of someone with a fetish for captured superheroes and heroines.

They confront an evil villain who has these powers, he or she clicks their fingers and then the heroes are bound at the villain's mercy.
landoc88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by landoc88 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago So recently i've had this idea in my mind of a bondage superpower. Similar to the movies, for example if you raise your hand in a certain way the person you are aiming at is bound in real life exactly like in your mind. Just wondered whether anyone else has similar thoughts of weird ideas with bondage

Also if you suddenly woke up with this power would you use it? Or would you be afraid of your own abilities and your own mind?

If you did use it, would you use your powers for good and justice? Or would you pursue your own fantasies? :)
Be a heel Spiderman. With your super webbing you can stop any cute female in her tracks😂😂😂😂 and spiderwrap them to a pole or whatever you see fit.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Here are some of my ideas:
-matter manipulation: allows the formation of restraints out of any object.
-manipulation of any specific thing
-reality augmentation
-mind control: either make someone tie themself up or make them complicit in you tying them up
-electricity manipulation: stop thing nerves responsible for movement from firing giving you time to tie them up
-biology/genetic manipulation: many possibilities ie make their skin fuse to itself, you could create tentacles, you could become spiderman...
-customized chemical secretion: secrete chemicals with a specific desired effect.
-probability manipulation: make the probability of a person being tied and gagged certain.
-invisibility: makes it easier to apply the chloroform

I hope these help.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I enjoy the superhero-fantasy side of damsels-in-distress (what with all the Lois Lane, Black Canary & Zatanna references, and what-not), so the idea of a superhero with the ability to tie-up bad guys is a pretty nifty idea.

I actually had an idea of a vigilante, Batman-styled heroine who has a similar style...not really superpowers, but she has gadgets up her sleeves that let her bind bad guys with ropes, or grappling cords that let her zip around like Spiderman. Shooting out bolas to tangle-up ankles, knockout gas...somewhere between a anti-hero & a master thief.

As far as actual powers...I had a supervillain who was a former stage-magician, escape artist, etc...he had the ability to hypnotize individuals, basically paralyzing them with eye-contact, and being able to have them carry out simple commands. Was going to call him "Basilisk" or "Mirage" to emphasize his paralyzing stare or illusions.

So he'd basically tell hostages to tie themselves up...eventually, he also got his hands on holographic technology (similar to Mysterio), which really let him put on dazzling robberies or ambush the hero.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

If I had spider-man's powers it would be mighty hard to resist using them for perverted evil. Basically have built in unbreakable binding supplies ready at all times
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago So recently i've had this idea in my mind of a bondage superpower. Similar to the movies, for example if you raise your hand in a certain way the person you are aiming at is bound in real life exactly like in your mind. Just wondered whether anyone else has similar thoughts of weird ideas with bondage

Such an intresting, let alone arousing! ☺

If I woke up with such a power I would use it as you mention at the bottom of your post 😈

As you so come to bring up such a sceanario.. I'd say that the super power doesn't specifically have to be a direct bondage power as such.. it could be with the powers of any comic book character who are capable of using the powers they possess for bondage (Im NOT saying to directly be there characters, just having the same or similer power) such as Spider-Man.. in the most obvious way.. Jean Gray.. would use her mind control to wrap retractable material round anyone.. or even Poisen Ivy.. (as you would have seen her to with Batman on many occasions) use her vines to wrap and tangle anyone..
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago

Such an intresting, let alone arousing! ☺

If I woke up with such a power I would use it as you mention at the bottom of your post 😈

As you so come to bring up such a sceanario.. I'd say that the super power doesn't specifically have to be a direct bondage power as such.. it could be with the powers of any comic book character who are capable of using the powers they possess for bondage (Im NOT saying to directly be there characters, just having the same or similer power) such as Spider-Man.. in the most obvious way.. Jean Gray.. would use her mind control to wrap retractable material round anyone.. or even Poisen Ivy.. (as you would have seen her to with Batman on many occasions) use her vines to wrap and tangle anyone..
How much I would love to be tangled in Ivy's vines.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Might have to check that out 🔥🥰 trust an anime to come up with bondage superpowers 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic