A Caution

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Caution

Post by drawscore »

If you live alone, or with a like-minded roommate, this won't apply, but if you have a roommate, or are living at home with your parents, or a sibling or two (or more), it is a good idea to turn off your computer if you leave it, even if only for a few minutes. (Or at least, switch it over to a different page.)

Like mine, the screen will probably go blank after a period of inactivity, but all it takes, is for the mouse to be bumped, or a key to be accidentally hit, and up comes the screen you were watching before you left to take a whiz, answer the phone, or get a drink from the fridge. And if it's a nosy roommate, or a parent, then you're like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I get the distinct feeling that such warnings are more relevant to persons of such vintage as we. Most youngsters seem to have such security measures hard-wired into their DNA.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Great advice!

Young people need to heed this, too. Eight or so years ago, a young friend of mine left her FetLife profile page up on her laptop. Her mom found the laptop and kicked her out of the house.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I think basically everyone KNOWS this but pretty much anyone can forget one time, and if the one time forgotten lines up with the one time someone gets nosy, well then embarrassment occurs
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic