Coronavirus and inter-family bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Coronavirus and inter-family bondage

Post by RopemanSteve »

Just wondering, since everyone is at home due to the coronavirus, is anyone getting tied up, or tying up, a family member other than a wife or husband? Or seriously considered it?
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I wish haha. Just my roommate and I, but I’m still considered an essential worker. Wish I could just ask him to tie me when I come home to relax lol.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

No real world fun with this one, I keep on working here.

However, this could be a great opportunity for a story... bondage fun with a stepparent!
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Normally my bro is my captor.
I'm full sub 20s girl😂
When I was a little teen, I used to be tied and gagged almost everyday😂
When he moved out, I still had chance to TUG every weekends but now....
It's almost a month without seeing him becouse he is a paramedic and here, all health care operators must quarantine theirself if possible, even if they are negative.

Damn, I miss him😩
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

I been tied a few times, housemate is working from home and I’m a key worker. So when we have time, I’m tied up in various ways to a chair, in a cupboard etc. It’s been fun,
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

mwve44 wrote: 4 years ago I've seriously considered playing a TUG with my mom, but unsure of how to convince her.
simply ask her, worst she can say is no!. years back i had the same idea with an aunt of mine and after a few questions she had like why and that, she was nicly tied to the kitchen chair lol
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Had quite the self bondage session on one of my days off a few weeks back when my wife was out of state before they started the stay-home orders. Both of us are essential workers; we both put in a week's vacation time. I had considered a session while she was at work but wasn't completely in the mood so just gamed mostly.

We've tied each other a few times but never in-depth. She's only tied my hands a couple of times and while the few times I've tied her were pretty fun I can tell she's not super into it; I think she just indulges me more than anything.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Yep. I was duct taped on my couch for 5 hours a couple days ago. It was nice
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

mwve44 wrote: 4 years ago I've seriously considered playing a TUG with my mom, but unsure of how to convince her.
I thought you said earlier that you did. Maybe I got that wrong, or it was someone else.

Mom would be too awkward, and out of both our comfort zones. But, I would tie my sister, if she would let me, so I'm not judging.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Omg mate do not do this 😬😬
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, I'm staying with sister and her son.
So have any of you been tied up yet?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Don't be afraid. Publish and be damned.

A boy all alone with his mother and bondage loving aunt. That would probably have been my idea of heaven 10,15 years ago.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago What's your idea of heaven now?
A load of grannies?
Ha ha ha.

Probably not much changed. With my girlfriend, her sister mother and aunt all tied up by some slightly psychotic local female with a grudge against us and a rampant foot fetish.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years agoFraid so
Oh do tell :P
leannec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leannec »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Just wondering, since everyone is at home due to the coronavirus, is anyone getting tied up, or tying up, a family member other than a wife or husband? Or seriously considered it?
Well not much unless my parents are busy. It's not easy playing TUGs with my siblings with parents around.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

not for my bad luck.

I have no one who wanna play the role of the kidnapped boy with me.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago My nephew and I tied eachother up in the living room a few times but we don't want to be seen doing it too often on front of his mom.
My sister knows he doesn't like her barging into his room and she's scared to incase she catches him doing something. So we let her think he's in there playing video games or talking online all day instead of tied up.
We also tie eachother to our beds at night and get up early to untie before she wakes up.
That is so cool. Your sister sleeps in a lot then ?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Well we have to get up early or in the middle of the night to do it and he could stay in his room playing video games for hours before I moved in.
His mom leaves him alone because she walked in on him masturbating once and doesn't want a repeat.
Ahhh yes . I see. And how old is he?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

No chance of self bondage here with daughter and grandson home all the time. I only get the odd chance in normal times.

Very envious Aunt Mary.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic