Stuck at home, what bondage fun would you like to pass the time?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stuck at home, what bondage fun would you like to pass the time?

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Alright, most of the world has been told to stay home or spend as much time there as possible.

So what do we do around here to pass the time...??

Bondage!

1- Who gets restrained (you or your bondage playmate)?

2- What would you or your bondage playmate wear to bed restrained restrained?

3- What would you / they be restrained to (bed, chair, ceiling, etc.)?

4- What would be used (rope, cuffs, tape, scarves, chains, etc.)?

5- How would you / they be restrained?

6- What happens once someone is all restrained?

We all have some spare time at home these days. How would you spend it?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm suprised no ones responded yet. Yesterday I did self bondage where I was chair tied and gagged for several hours. I used white nylon rope to tie myself. For the gag I just used a few strips of black tape. I really got into it, pretending that I had been kidnapped.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

"I'm suprised no ones responded yet" - true that, i will will try to make that thread alive again

Me for sure :)

Since im at home in my room, i would go with some simple black underwear

Chair

Mostly rope + a nice big enough red rubber ballgag

my legs would be seperated and my ankles strictly tied to each leg of the chair. My arms had been pulled over the back of the chair, where my wrists are palm to palm tied...another rope was right above my elbows having them crushing and touching each other...
More rope had been looped above and below my chest framing my breasts in rope.
and another rope had been tied around my waist with a vibrator connected to it at the right spot.
and last but not least, the ballgag filling my mouth

I guess the vibrator doing his work
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Since we have lots of time these days and not much to do, I've put on my headphones and watched (well, mostly listened to) "bondage hypnosis" videos on youtube.

Hypnosis doesn't seem to fully work on me, but it was reaaaally relaxing, and as long as I closed my eyes and concentrated on what the voice was saying, it worked! I felt the ropes and ribbons wrap themselves around my ankles and wrists, and it felt as if I was tied up and gagged for a good 10-15 minutes. But as soon as I "really" wanted to move, my imaginary bonds undid themselves.

Apparently, the more you watch these videos, the better they work, so I'll give them another try, for sure.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 4 years ago Alright, most of the world has been told to stay home or spend as much time there as possible.

So what do we do around here to pass the time...??

Bondage!

We all have some spare time at home these days. How would you spend it?
With all the free time, we've managed to have romantic, intimate bondage; romantic, playful bondage; bondage for fun, and meditative bondage :)

In bed, I wear lingerie, and he wears pajamas (or less), I'm bound with rope and sometimes blindfolded; my hands are either tied above my head and to the headboard, or behind my back, with my arms tied above and below my breasts; , and my ankles are tied.

What happens after is what usually happens for intimate bondage :)

For playful romance, I wear a dress or a blouse and skirt; hose or stockings; and high heels. He wears whatever he feels like :D My hands are tied behind my back, my arms are tied as stated above, my legs are tied above and below the knees, and my ankles are tied together.

What happens after is soft music, low lights, a lot of kissing and cuddling :)

For playful bondage, usually the same outfit and bondage as before, although we get a little silly. I might have my heels removed for hopping contests, and I might have a timer to see if I can get free on my own.

For meditative bondage, I wear a leotard and either hose or tights; I'm blindfolded, and I'm either hogtied or tied face up on a table. If I'm hogtied, I'm cleavegagged, if tied to the table ballgagged.

What happens after is a great deal of struggling, followed by either focusing on something, or letting my mind go blank.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

In my dream world,

1. Both of us would be tied up

2. Probably underwear

3. Start off hogtied, then a chairtie and finally spreadeagle on the bed.

4. Rope mainly for tying, tape, scarves, ball gags for gags

5. Usual hogties, hands behind, ankles together, chest harness, legs above and below the knees. For her chairtie legs spread, with a wand in place, my legs tied together.

6. Whilst hogtied and chairtied struggling squirming, feeling each other where possible. When spreadeagle, the main event.

Reality I spend time chatting to friends here and elsewhere and checking out videos :(
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It depends. When I was young, I actually WAS stuck at home. Twice.

Both times, it was pouring rain. Mom was shopping; Dad at work, and my best friend, Billy, had spent the night with me. Before going out, my mom arranged with Billy's mom for him to spend the day, and not have to brave the storm to get home. Even if he was driven home, he would have been soaked to the skin from the run to his front door, from the car.

Billy and I played Monopoly, The Game of Life, then some games based on TV shows - Rin Tin Tin, Annie Oakley, and the Rifleman. It took a couple of hours for Billy to go bankrupt in Monopoly; the other games about a half hour, and to make it interesting, the loser got tied up. To make Monopoly go faster, we agreed on a 30 minute time limit, and whoever was ahead, tied and gagged the other one.

The other time was during the summer, and a new, non-network TV station, was running "Westerns Wednesday." with old movies and TV shows. This time, I had no guests, except those that flashed across the TV screen. The exciting thing, was that almost every one of them had a kid in a starring or supporting role. One of them would get tied up about once every hour and a half, to two hours, and I'd drift off into a fantasy world, where I was in the show or movie and tied up with him

Drawscore
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

1. I'd be trying out some self bondage when my date shows up an hour early and catches me. She appreciates what is going on and ties herself up as well, showing off her own knot skills.

2. Probably me in my underwear and her in the nice red dress she was wearing for our date.

3. Start off hogtied, maybe graduate to being tied back to back on the couch, perhaps with our hands interlaced around eachother.

4. Rope mainly for tying, some tape to reinforce, cuffs for the wrists and a nice series of cloths and scarves for gagging.

5. Waist harnesses, wrists, thighs, knees, and ankles all tied. Excellent layered gags to muffle our fervent moans and grunts.

6. Before she ties herself up, perhaps a little tickling and taunting to get me to grunt and moan into my gag. Then as she binds herself she could talk about my gag and how I must feel pretty helpless not being able to talk etc.

Then we both gagtalk some "I love you's" to one another as we drift into sleep.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Quarantining at home with my parents. We all haven't left the house for... I don't know how many weeks except to take walks and are getting groceries delivered so opprtounities for self bondage fun are quite limited for now. Forget about playing with others until quarantine is lifted- maybe even a few weeks after due to COVID worries Given the lack of privacy at their place I'm not having as much bondage fun as I'd like to/ used to have.

Really regretting not putting in the extra work months ago to find a similar minded bondage loving boyfreind... I think quarantine would be a lot more fun if that was the case.... :| Or maybe not since I hear a lot of couples are fighting and getting on eachothers nerves quarantined together.

Anyway, I'm do manage to sneak in some self bondage and tie myself to either a chair or the bed in my underear, shorts or boxers usually. Mainly pretend a robber (somewhat ashamedly hot National Guardsmen enforcing stay at home orders under Martial Law have tied me up- I know. Terrible of me to turn the current scary reality of things into a bondage scenerio)

That can be fun but since I'm into heavier more involved bondage doing self bondage can be somewhat annoying without someone properly tying you up
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I have had to practice self bondage whilst home alone.

In my dream bondage. Isolated with GF.

Bondage!

1- Who gets restrained -both of us.

2- What would you or your bondage playmate wear to bed restrained restrained?- naked, or at least were both. Barefoot and bare chested.

3- What would you / they be restrained to- each other, face to face.

4- What would be set-top, with ball gags and leather blindfold.

5- How would you / they be restrained. Hands and elbows behind our backs, ankles and knees together. Tied face to face, ankles, knees, high thighs, stomachs, high and low chests. Maybe double ball gag too.

6- What happens once someone is all restrained-our un named cap to would tickle out feet making us squirm against each other.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic