Does your partner satisfy your bondage needs?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

How much does your partner satisfy your bondage needs?

0 - they never engage with it and actively dislike it.
7%
1-3 - they will sometimes go along with it but they don't enjoy it much.
21%
4-5 they quite like it but would prefer to do it very sparingly.
29%
6-7 they are into it and engage with it every so often.
21%
8-9: they are really into it but just not quite as much as me.
14%
10- they love it. We engage in it pretty much all the time!
7%

Total votes: 14

BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Does your partner satisfy your bondage needs?

Post by BandG »

This is a poll for people in 'relationships' really.

Just wondering how keen your partner is on bondage and do they satisfy your bondage needs?

My current girlfriend doesn't mind it. She prefers to be tied up but nothing too stringent. She ties me up maybe once every 2 months, usually spread eagle to the bed with a ball gag. Very rarely, maybe 2 or 3 times a year she will tie me up to a chair using my neck ties.

I'd vote 4-5. I think she isn't massively into it, she will never suggest it and prefers 'normal' sex. We also never engage in bondage for bondage sake, she would never tie me up unless it was sexual and we have never used rope - I think that would maybe be too much for her...

If I'm honest I'd prefer her to be a bit more into it but when she does tie me up I really enjoy it mostly.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My partner is pretty up for it but unfortunately we don’t live together yet. I still live with my parents and my older brother and she lives with her parents so we only do it every so often when she’s round at mines and my brother is staying over at his partners etc. The walls in her house are paper thin so there’s no chance of doing it at her place.

She does all of the tying, about the most she likes is a blindfold. We’ve built it up over the years. It used to be she would tie my hands to the bed and blindfold me but it’s evolved over time.
Currently whenever we do it she’ll either tie me to a chair or tie me on the bed with my hands behind my back, blindfold me and gag me with her socks, then she’ll do stuff to me.
But like I said we’re always a bit on edge in case someone walks in on us. It’s not exactly something you can quickly escape from when someone knocks on the door :lol:

We are scheduled to move in together but unfortunately covid-19 has delayed it! (Raging!)
But we’ve discussed what we’ll get up to when we have our own place and I cannot wait.
We’ve basically prepared a shopping list of things to get for our TUGs.

I guess to answer your question she’s more up for tying me up than me tying her up which works for me! We just haven’t had the chance to delve too much into it yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic