Favorite DID scenes

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite DID scenes

Post by GagFan96 »

What's your favorite damsel in distress scene and what elements do you like in DID?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

GagFan96 wrote: 4 years ago What's your favorite damsel in distress scene and what elements do you like in DID?
Dunno if I have a favorite scene, but I really love to see struggling, effective gags, legs tied together, and the girl wearing hose, socks, stockings, or tights.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I don't have a favorite scene, but I love it when the damsel in distress is chair-tied and gagged in a nice dress.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

I enjoy classic melodrama perils like the damsel tied to the railroad tracks or a buzzsaw because she refused to marry the dastardly villain. I like the damsel struggling against the ropes, crying for help and pleading with the villain as he laughs at her plight, twirls his moustache, and taunts her by saying “No one can save you now, my fair damsel in distress!”. And I do enjoy the rescue scene, with the brave, dashing hero arriving to save the damsel in the nick of time.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

I like sweetdamsel above me loved those scenarios growing up and imagined myself as the hero.

These days though it can be formulaic. Is there any examples in media of the kidnapper getting away or the poor damsel not escaping?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I suppose my favorite kinds of DID scenes are the ones that involve OTM gags and the damsel mumbling through the gag or struggling.

Off the top of my head, I remember Daphne from "Scooby Doo", who was one of those cartoon damsels who jump-started my interest in TUGS.

"Mystery Mask Mix-Up" had a favorite scene of mine where these two masked goons steal a valuable golden mask and...just sort of kidnap Daphne for no reason. They gag her with a blue handkerchief and jump in a car, and the gang sees her struggling against the gag just before the car goes driving away. That scene sort of drove the idea home that Daphne just gets kidnapped as a running joke.

"Sandy Duncan's Jekyll & Hyde" was another episode where Daphne gets mistaken for a famous actress and is kidnapped by Mr. Hyde. She gets gagged with a white cloth, and the gang follows her and the bad guy on a lengthy chase scene which is pretty entertaining. It's amusing because the villain keeps boasting about how smart he is, yet he kidnapped the wrong girl...meanwhile Daphne is mumbling through the gag, presumably trying to tell him he's got the wrong damsel. A funny case of mistaken identity.

The old "Batman: The Animated Series" had a few damsel scenes when I was growing up, and usually they involved over-the-top perils to create drama. For example, there was a damsel, Lisa, who got caught by these con artists, and they gagged her with tape and tied her to this museum planetarium...so this elaborate spinning planetarium is crashing planets into each other, while Lisa is just spinning around mumbling through the gag waiting for Batman to save her in the nick of time. I mean...that's just nuts.

There was another damsel who was the wife of this guy who thought he was the Greek god Zeus, and when she tried to tell him he was crazy, he gagged her and tied her to a lightning rod on the top of a skyscraper. Batman, of course, saved her...but what was with these villains and these crazy death-traps?

Penny Gadget from "Inspector Gadget" was sort of the first "girl snoop" character I heard about growing up (even before I knew who Nancy Drew was), and I know she was known for getting captured by bad guys. The first scene I saw of this was from an episode, "Greenfinger" where this plant scientist, Mr. Greenfinger, is tied & gagged to a chair in his basement, while this imposter replaces him.

Penny gets suspicious, and his promptly caught by some goon and tied up in the basement with him...they both are OTM gagged, and briefly mumble to one another until they untie themselves...but then the bad guys come back, and they quickly tie themselves back up again (somehow) so the villains don't get suspicious. Just this lengthy process of a damsel trying to escape from bad guys, but still entertaining.

As far as live-action damsels-in-distress..."The Transporter" movie was amusing, since the whole premise of the movie was that this mercenary found out that the "package" he was supposed to be delivering was a gagged woman in his trunk...essentially the first third of the movie. A bit funny, too...the guy is clearly troubled by it, but take his sweet time before un-gagging her and doing the right thing.

"My Favorite Martian" was an average comedy, but it did have an amusing damsel moment when a mean news reporter gets tied up & OTM gagged her dressing room. The alien shapechanges into her, and proceeds to ruin her reputation on-the-air, while the real reporter watches the whole fiasco on her TV, angrily mumbling and struggling the whole time.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Bondage93 wrote: 4 years ago I like sweetdamsel above me loved those scenarios growing up and imagined myself as the hero.

These days though it can be formulaic. Is there any examples in media of the kidnapper getting away or the poor damsel not escaping?
The Dark Knight, with gruesome results. :(
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

My favorite is when an annoying damsel gets discovered tied up and left there for comedic purposes. Like Joy in My Name is Earl. She gets tied to a chair with duct tape on her mouth and when someone comes in and sees her he asks if she's alright and takes the tape off her mouth but then she doesn't shut up and he re tapes her mouth and runs off lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Bondage93 wrote: 4 years ago I like sweetdamsel above me loved those scenarios growing up and imagined myself as the hero.

The original 1986 version of the Hitcher has exactly that.
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

I don't know if it is my favorite - but I know exactly when I knew I was into bondage and damsels in distress.
It was when I saw Nicole Kidman tied and gagged in the movie Batman Forever. The movie is what it is but she was just amazing as a damsel in peril. I will never forget this scene :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

TieNTease91 wrote: 4 years ago I don't know if it is my favorite - but I know exactly when I knew I was into bondage and damsels in distress.
It was when I saw Nicole Kidman tied and gagged in the movie Batman Forever. The movie is what it is but she was just amazing as a damsel in peril. I will never forget this scene :)
I loved that scene.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

TieNTease91 wrote: 4 years ago I don't know if it is my favorite - but I know exactly when I knew I was into bondage and damsels in distress.
Yes! Love this scene, and love Nicole Kidman. Cant believe this is the only Batman movie with a proper DID scene.

The 60s Batman show, however, had some good scenes, including this one featuring the gorgeous Yvonne Craig as Batgirl, bound and gagged by Catwoman.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic