TUG World

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG World

Post by mrjones2009 »

Inspired by the return of the fabulous Westworld and the different worlds that have been revealed.

What would you like to see in TUG World?

Characters, experiences, storylines...…...

Apologies if this has been posted before.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

My dream "bondage world" would be much like the real world, but the guests could sign up to either be doms or subs. The doms could kidnap the android hosts to their hearts content and do as they wished to them. For the subs, the androids would kidnap them and inflict whatever pre-arranged desires or limits they had stated.

For me personally Id sign up to be a sub to be brutally kidnapped from my tent one night and wrapped up tightly in my sleeping bag, any guest could tailor the experience to exactly whatever bondage fantasy they desired
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I would totally style it around classic, detective-noire.

Private investigators decked out in trenchcoats & fedoras...master thieves...bank robbers...seedy night clubs...mobsters smuggling booze & guns...and of course, damsels-in-distress & femme fatales.

Call it Noir-World.
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

What a great idea. I'd be happy enough to head back to the first location (before everyone goes crazy and start killing everyone) and join in all the tying up of the cowboys and cowgirls that went on.

Everyone seemed to get tied up at somepoint in the last two seasons. :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago For the subs, the androids would kidnap them and inflict whatever pre-arranged desires or limits they had stated.
So many possibilities with this. I don't even know where I would start!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic