Anyone else have a face mask fetish?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Greg C
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone else have a face mask fetish?

Post by Greg C »

I know it's not the same as being tied up and gagged but it is kind of like being gagged at least in appearance. I just realized I have this fetish during this coronavirus pandemic. I've been seeing guys walking around in public and was aroused instantly especially when I came across this blue eyed guy wearing one. It comes across as them being muzzled. I'm hoping that the government forces everyone to wear face masks in public so I get to see more men covered up ;) and also I like the idea of guys being forced by the government to cover their mouths against their will. I don't wear a face mask but would feel aroused if the government forces me to wear it in public and hopefully guys can enjoy seeing me wearing it too. We're all in this together and should enjoy the view :). Anyone else have this fetish?
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackCape »

I don't have this kinds of fetish, but I know the appeal of mouth being covered, like an OTN gag. I don't know whether it's only the guys that excites you, but there's some illustrators that depicts DiD in face masks, and an illustrator that lean towards it.
Also, people did use face masks to hide something explicit underneath it, like gags. Some people do have the appeal to it.

😷 <- You may never know what lies under the mask... ;)
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Yep time to take your gf out with a ball gag in under the face mask and see how it goes!

I'm just kidding but yeah definitely masks can be used to hide gags. They definitely do a little speech muffling to.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

They're basically a step away from OTM gags, and do muffle your voice a decent bit.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Yes, but not the surigical/ dentist face mask. More of the microfiber neck gaiters kind.

I have a wide array of gear fetishes and thought Wild West bank robbers with bandanas was kind of a hot look but shopping for neck gaiters and seeing guys out with their homemade facemask has me adding them to my gear fetish list. I will admit some look really hot in them Already had a thing for latex gloves, hazmat gear and now this... a bit conflicted about it though due to their original purpose and having it be associate with the pandemic :? :oops: I chalk it up to my thing for robber/ burglar roleplay though
gagtheguys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagtheguys »

I agree

When tying a guy I'll gag a guy's mouth with tape but sometimes I place one of those blue medical masks over the top of it too. It's too block the smell sense out really.

Looks good
leannec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leannec »

Greg C wrote: 4 years ago I know it's not the same as being tied up and gagged but it is kind of like being gagged at least in appearance. I just realized I have this fetish during this coronavirus pandemic. I've been seeing guys walking around in public and was aroused instantly especially when I came across this blue eyed guy wearing one. It comes across as them being muzzled. I'm hoping that the government forces everyone to wear face masks in public so I get to see more men covered up ;) and also I like the idea of guys being forced by the government to cover their mouths against their will. I don't wear a face mask but would feel aroused if the government forces me to wear it in public and hopefully guys can enjoy seeing me wearing it too. We're all in this together and should enjoy the view :). Anyone else have this fetish?
It is complusory in my country but not I don't have a strong fetish.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Masks do make some women's eyes really "pop," especially if they have large, expressive eyes, or brightly colored ones. I've always liked that look for some reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic