Bondage Preference

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage Preference

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Here's a question.

Did your first bondage experience dictate your preference for being tied or doing the tieing?
Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

Yes,
my first experience, I'm a little boy,
I tie myself alone and gag.
I would use big tape because I love scotch tape.
and I also discovered that I like to put on my down jacket all the time,
now I love the nylon down jacket.
🥰😍
I have your children,
I was 5 years old
Terri
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terri »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 years ago Here's a question.

Did your first bondage experience dictate your preference for being tied or doing the tieing?
Not really.

My former husband tied me to the bed once in a while for foreplay and sex; but it wasn't very often. To me, it was just for something a bit different.

Recently, though, the husband of a friend tied me up (with her being present, and tying is all that happened) just to see if I might enjoy being bound, not to a bed, but just tied up. That experience, by contrast, did open new doors for me.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Very interesting experience! Thanks for replying.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

for me i can just simply answer the question with
YES

i wasnt really into bondage, until i got tiedup the first time.

I never bothered watching movies where anybody got kidnapped, bound and gagged...
but that instantly changed after the "first time"
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Yes, my first experience was being duct taped. While I have tied up people myself and I do enjoy it I prefer to be the one tied.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Nope.

Always wanted to do the tying or playing the "captor" due to my interest in kidnapping/DiD scenes within soap operas or cartoons and it stayed that way to this day.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nope. I guess I've always wanted to tie up people.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

My preference, to be the guy tying the girl, began at least two years before my first experience with actually doing it.

During my formative years, in the mid-1960s, most of the shows on prime-time TV were westerns and spy dramas, both of which offered up plenty of images of bound and gagged females. Saturday morning TV had serials such as The Lone Ranger, Rin-Tin-Tin, and Sergeant Preston of the Northwest Mounted Police, which routinely featured damsels in distress.

I was about 9 years old when I first became fascinated by the sight of the bound female form. I started tying girls up at age 11 and continue to this day.

Funny, I've always considered myself to be one of the guys in the white hats. However, my predilection for bondage makes me one of the black-hat guys, pretty much by default. Go figure...
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Mine began as a kid long before I knew it was called bondage or anything about sex. Just always knew the sight of a bound and gagged woman excited me. Back then there was no internet, videos, very few Tv channels. So I was limited to the odd tv show and the wonderful detective magazine covers. While my mates were trying to see the girlie mags on the top shelf I spent hours with them. Also we used to visit relatives once a week and being the oldest I always managed to engineer the games we kids played so my cousin got tied up. Never realised there was a whole community who felt like I did, grew thinking I was a freak.

Been practicing self bondage since my teens, however so I am very much a switch
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No

I am a.switch and I have written about my first experiences in Adult True stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic