Your favourite TUG positions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

My favourites are:
- a strict hogtie,
- tied to a tree or pole, or
- staked out for a long time (all night?)
Last edited by Dominik 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Boxtie plus a frog tie.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

currently my favorite is being hogtied
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

To me hogties or mummification is so much fun with duct tape or rope but that really only works on hogtie not mummification. And stuffing some paper towels in my mouth and wrapping tape around my mouth.
Jason Gines
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Rope mummification can be done. Takes a hell of a lot of rope though and I'm not sure how secure it really is.
MHW
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MHW »

I have always sort of liked hands tied together in front, palm to palm. It's not the absolute most secure, but you can do so many things with that as a starting point. Hands tied up to a beam in the roof? Easy. Bend your captive over a desk and tie them like that? Simple. Cuddle with them on the couch? The tied person can still be plenty comfy.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

MHW wrote: 6 years ago I have always sort of liked hands tied together in front, palm to palm. It's not the absolute most secure, but you can do so many things with that as a starting point. Hands tied up to a beam in the roof? Easy. Bend your captive over a desk and tie them like that? Simple. Cuddle with them on the couch? The tied person can still be plenty comfy.
In front you can't escape?
MHW
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MHW »

freyjaceleste862 wrote: 6 years ago
MHW wrote: 6 years ago I have always sort of liked hands tied together in front, palm to palm. It's not the absolute most secure, but you can do so many things with that as a starting point. Hands tied up to a beam in the roof? Easy. Bend your captive over a desk and tie them like that? Simple. Cuddle with them on the couch? The tied person can still be plenty comfy.
In front you can't escape?
Like I said, not the most secure. Someone could probably escape relatively easily. I just like it as a starting point because of the flexibility to change things.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

My favorites are:
- a nice strict hogtie,
- spread eagle (either on my or my fiend's bed - or outside.
- to a tree or pole.

And of course I would be gagged.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Oh gosh, well. I have so many FAVORITE bondage positions.

Probably #1
A good chair tie with lots of rope. Hands tied behind the back, legs spread and ankles restrained to the back of the chair legs so the feet are forced off the ground.

Probably #2
A good hogtie with lots of rope, as tight and inescapable as possible.

Then I love having a guy spread eagle too, won't lie.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Hands behind my back, arms to my sides, ankles and knees tied together :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Hogtie. Always.
Deleted User 744

Post by Deleted User 744 »

I'm happy just to be involved :lol: but probably to a pole, in someone's basement or abandon building. Wrists tied behind the pole, elbows as well. Always need the ankles and knees tied (above and below the knees). As for the gag, a pair of ankle socks stuffed in with a wrap around tape gag from just under the nose clear to the bottom of the chin. :D
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Tough to go wrong with a frogtie and massive panty-tape wrap gag!
Message me! I don't bite!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

That's kinda easy, though there are many positions I like.

My favorite one is probably being completely mummified in duct tape or cling film (both is even better) with a nasty gag from my Master and only my nose free, exposed to whatever he's planning for me 8-) :D
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

Chairtie or mummification. Chair tie with rope and restraints and mummification with tape.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Mummification, preferably in a sleeping bag or a chair tie. In general I like bondage with limbs together as opposed to any of the spread ties
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Love chairties, hogties and ballties ;-)
Deleted User 1005

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

I'm 100% spread eagle while nude. It leaves you the most exposed and vulnerability. Second to that would be standing with hands tied above head suspended from ceiling also while nude. Both your extremely exposed and you giving your Dom so much control.
Deleted User 1355

Post by Deleted User 1355 »

Grinandbareit wrote: 5 years ago I'm 100% spread eagle while nude. It leaves you the most exposed and vulnerability. Second to that would be standing with hands tied above head suspended from ceiling also while nude. Both your extremely exposed and you giving your Dom so much control.
I definitely want to try hands suspended from ceiling sounds like a lot of fun!! You’re right both of these are great.
Deleted User 1355

Post by Deleted User 1355 »

Hogtied 100% all the way!
Gaggedrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedrose »

I really like tight hogties with big tape gags and a mouth stuffed with panties or socks! Maybe even some tape around the hands to make it even more inescapable!
My username on this website is the same as my kik username. Feel free to send me a message! :D
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

My favorite position is the eagle lying on a bed, with my extremities as straight as possible. My second favorite position is to stand with my hands on my head as high as possible. In both cases I prefer to be gagged by ball socks (preferably clean) and duct tape. Oh, and I like being tied shirtless, to feel really helpless.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

If I'm being left alone a hogtie would be pretty fun to wiggle around in I think.

However I don't know if this is fully what you mean by definition I'd love to just have my arms bound behind my back with my elbows together and my legs tied all the way up from my ankles. The kicker is that I'm helpless in somebodies arms. I love the thought of being carried or cuddled while I'm all wrapped up >_<
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I was Chair tied, gagged and blindfolded once and loved it. It was pretty comfortable (until my captor moved my hands away from the knot), I could stay like that longer than a hogtie.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic