Fantasy come true

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fantasy come true

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hello everyone! Today I have a question for everyone, would you be willing to make your fantasy come true?
I'm not saying that in the sense that if your fantasy is to be kidnapped, you pay someone to tie you up.
But to fulfill your fantasy of being real where, for example, you are really kidnapped.
Would they really be willing to fulfill their fantasies? Obviously, if within your fantasy your life is not at risk, when carrying it out your life would not be at risk either.

In my case I commented my fantasy several times, that I have a classic kidnapping fantasy where I'm tied up a bed and blah blah blah. But I would be willing to actually fulfill it and you?
Alecbound

Post by Alecbound »

me too ... in fact I'm looking for someone to simulate my kidnapping here in Italy.
20200425_2010359756-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wernhein
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wernhein »

Good question for example I was kidnapped and after being kidnapped is that I generate a taste for being tied
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

It’s an interesting question, the logical part of the mind says no obviously, but there is a part of me where if you told me I would be kidnapped and brutally tied up but would come out of the experience entirely unharmed.... well that would be mighty tempting
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

When I was younger I absolutely would have. Especially as a teen, I wanted to be kidnapped by an adult around 30. But now I’m married, I definitely wouldn’t want it to actually happen. At least not permanently, like in my fantasy. But for a weekend? Sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic