Giving up tugs?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Giving up tugs?

Post by David Han »

Would there be anything that would make you give up tugs?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Nope. Only if my body gives out enough to prevent me from tying. Arthritis? Fatigue? Hopefully that’s a looooong ways away.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

David Han wrote: 4 years ago Would there be anything that would make you give up tugs?
Yes, not having a girlfriend or at least a bondage partner. Add to that, being home all the time due to the coronavirus. Yep, exactly the situations I'm in right now. :(
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago
David Han wrote: 4 years ago Would there be anything that would make you give up tugs?
Yes, not having a girlfriend or at least a bondage partner. Add to that, being home all the time due to the coronavirus. Yep, exactly the situations I'm in right now. :(
I don’t think that’s quite what the original post is asking. That’s not you giving up tugs, that’s you being unable to participate in tugs. I think it’s more, would you make the conscious decision to not have tugs anymore?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Nexus wrote: 4 years ago
RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago
I don’t think that’s quite what the original post is asking. That’s not you giving up tugs, that’s you being unable to participate in tugs. I think it’s more, would you make the conscious decision to not have tugs anymore?
Oh....well, if that's the only criteria...then hell no :lol:
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Nope, never.

And I don't think I could tolerate being with someone who at least doesn't tolerate it so the whole "in case of dating a vanilla person" is out of the window.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

No. I love it!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Well, I guess if somebody gave me button and said if I pressed it all endangered species would be saved but I could never be tied up again, I would press it. That’s a pretty wild hypothetical though.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic