Inexpensive Bondage Gear

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Inexpensive Bondage Gear

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Just bought a really cheap muzzle gag on Amazon. <$30 and it’s not gonna be delivered until Mid-July (72 days from now). Has anyone ever bought Amazon gear? What’s your experience.

(I can post a product link if I’m allowed)
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
leannec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leannec »

That sounds nice. Describe it?
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

leannec wrote: 3 years ago That sounds nice. Describe it?
ADMINS: Delete this post if this isn’t allowed

I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Looks awesome! Will you let us know how it turns out, in terms of quality and such? Would really help me, as I'm looking to start saving up to buy some gear like this.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't mean to discourage you, but as someone who has experience with this type of stuff, don't expect to receive a good muzzle.
Inexpensive bondage gear is almost always very uncomfortable to wear and ends up coming apart after only a handful of uses.

I know you're smart enough to know this.
I just wanna make sure you don't get your hopes up.

As far as muzzles go, you may wanna talk to Pup or ask him to check out this thread.
He should also have some input to give you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sounds like good advice to me. Suggest you pm pup.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I don't mean to discourage you, but as someone who has experience with this type of stuff, don't expect to receive a good muzzle.
Inexpensive bondage gear is almost always very uncomfortable to wear and ends up coming apart after only a handful of uses.

I know you're smart enough to know this.
I just wanna make sure you don't get your hopes up.

As far as muzzles go, you may wanna talk to Pup or ask him to check out this thread.
He should also have some input to give you.
I understand your concern and thank you for being honest. I see this as a low-liability purchase:
If it’s a decent muzzle, Cool! It was only $25
If it’s a bad muzzle, oh well... it was only $25
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Having ordered a muzzle from amazon, I can say, you get what you pay for. I happen to love the way mine fits/ feels however the quality leaves some to be desired. If allowed/ interested I can post a link to the one I have... I also posted a few pics (almost a year ago now) when i first got it.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

If you’re into tapes/wraps/ropes/chains and less leather/latex stuff, McMaster Carr is a website for industrial products, but they’ve got normal every day stuff at wholesale price.

I was able to get 2 1000’ rolls of industrial pallet wrap, 3 rolls of 3” vinyl tape, and some long latex gloves all for about $20-$30.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

@kiwi @svpmissive @xtc @bondagefreak @volobond @leannec

THE MUZZLE CAME IN TODAY!!! My thoughts are:
-the straps do fit comfortably around my head but the adjustability of the straps can be more narrow (i.e. it’s either one hole is too big and one hole is too small)
-the buckles hold surprisingly well. if I were to guess, the first thing that might break might be one of the “leather” straps.
-the actual muzzle part of the gag is too small for my chin. I can fit it in just enough that the ball inside makes it to my mouth but there is a big space between my mouth and the cup of the muzzle. Which kind of defeats the whole reason I wanted to get this muzzle in the first place.

But it does its job at the bare minimum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

If nothing else, it's a good look on you. My advice, use this as a learning experience. You know what to see improvements for, so now research on how expensive those improvements might be.

But once again, it looks nice. Makes me smile to see a lad all strapped up and muzzled like that
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awesome! At least it kinda works, and it looks REALLY good on you. Hope you enjoy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Very nice! I actually think the black looks nicer than the red mine came in... I'd be curious to see how yours holds up over time. One of the straps on mine has begun to fray, but it's still useable...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for sharing the pics and the detailed feedback, blakey-boi!

I'm confident some readers will find this gear review both helpful and insightful.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

UPDATE:

I got kind of fed up with the muzzle not fitting under my chin (plus the drooling became excessive) so I cut out the ball from the muzzle and it fit’s my chin and mouth PERFECTLY!! The opening for the nose is still a little narrow but not enough that it’s a problem
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic