All day suckers

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
HikariYagami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

All day suckers

Post by HikariYagami »

Hi!

Did anyone archive the other stories from sarobah? Not sure if it was her, or someone else - those "all-day sucker" stories. Did anyone archive those?
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

"All Day Sucker" was, indeed, a sarobah story, and it dates so far back that you had to dig deep into the old site's archives to find it. I think she might have included a condensed version of it in her "Tie-up Chronicles," but I'm not sure my memory is clear on that.

The gist of the story was that (usually on a dare) she spent an entire day with her feet bound, having to hop around the house; an entire day wearing a ball gag; and an entire day wearing a crotch rope.

If anyone archived that, and other early sarobah works (such as the time she and her boyfriend attended a kink conference but she was refused because she looked so young and had forgotten her ID), they indeed would be doing the current board a great service by re-posting them here.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic