Being Gagged Digitally

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Being Gagged Digitally

Post by Viperbound7 »

Heres a weird one I've discovered, was curious if anyone else felt the same. On many internet servers or forums problematic people are "gagged" by admins (Its often even literally called that) so they cant type or speak for a certain period of time. Theres something strangely sexy about this haha :lol: . I wish there were some FPS multiplayer game where you could take prisoners and gag them in this way!

Anyone else like this? Almost makes me think it would be awesome if this site somehow incorporated a form of digitally gagging other members :geek: .
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

That would only be really cool if the "gagged" users could type whatever, but it came out as gagged sounds. That'd be much more interesting in those games, huh? ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I like the way you think :twisted: :twisted:
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago That would only be really cool if the "gagged" users could type whatever, but it came out as gagged sounds. That'd be much more interesting in those games, huh? ;)
I like the core concept but I do agree that having what ever they type come out as gagged sounds would be great.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

There are some social deduction games like werewolf that have a role like spelllcaster, who can tap someone during their turn when everyonea eyes are closed and that person will be silenced.

In werewolf this sometimes means that they cant defebd themselves when accused of being the werewolf and being sentenced to hang.

A couple of friends and I have taken to putting our necker chiefs over our mouths when we are silenced so people know why we aren't talking. We also do make gagtalk, making "mmm" sounds to vent our frustration.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

That sounds awesome! I’d love to be involved in a game of mafia/werewolf involving a person secretly silencing other players haha. Maybe I should seek out online versions of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic