Question for the one doing the tieing

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Do you like your victim to

Struggle to get free
37%
Lay Still and let you work
14%
Moan in defiance
37%
Remain silent and take it
12%

Total votes: 49

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Question for the one doing the tieing

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

When tieing your victim, which of the following do you like?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's hard to tie someone who doesn't want to be tied, unless there is a significant size and strength difference. At 14, I could easily overpower and tie a 10 year old friend, but tying a 13-14 year old, was somewhat hard, unless I had help.

I'm accustomed to having my captive just lay (or sit or stand) there, and allow me to tie his hands and feet (And sometimes, his arms, legs, and hog tie), then watch him struggle to free himself. He pits his escape skill against my tying skill, and then, the roles are reversed.

Drawscore
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Depends almost entirely on the sub. If I know they want to fight me, then they need to stay still while I tie. It's another layer of dominance and control.
Newer sub who is exploring? Wiggle and moan, if you want. Just be respectful and...ya know....submissive.
Someone gettin tied just for fun, or like roughousing? Go ahead and struggle.
Overall, may favorite is probably quiet and still though
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Honestly it depends on where we are in the TUG timeline wise. I voted for all options except for “Remain silent and take it”.

While I’m actually doing the tying, I like my damsel to be as still as possible, so I can do my work as easily/efficiently as possible. If she wants to put up a little resistance while I’m tying I’m ok with that, so long as she can be cowed easily by a little roughness or threatening remark. But once she’s tied I definitely enjoy seeing a struggle, complete with gag talk. I enjoy seeing some movement out of a damsel so much that if they don’t do so on their own that I tend to enjoy giving them a reason to struggle :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic