Dream TUG Partner

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagman

Dream TUG Partner

Post by Gagman »

I think its fair to say we all have met someone in our lives that we have wanted to engage in TUGs with. Some may have been lucky enough to do so.

I ask this: Who is the one person you've encountered in life that you want or wanted to play bondage games with, but never have?

Mine is an old friend I lost contact with a while ago. Lets call her Emily. She was the girlfriend of a friend of mine that I became rather close with. She was tall, tanned, with long brown hair. She was very sporty, with an athletic and curvy body (particularly her behind!). But she was also very sweet and friendly. I always wanted to bind and gag her. She would have looked even more beautiful. ❤

Anybody else want to share?
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I had a male friend throughout my teenage years who was always the one in charge- we'd always have to do what he wanted to do. He was very assertive and confident and I was quite shy in comparison. I've always wondered what it would be like to be tied up by him. He was taller and quite athletic. I'm straight and would prefer to be tied by a woman but there was something about him that made me think he would be a great dom.

There was this one time where it nearly became a reality.

I'd often go to his after school, I think we were around 13 or 14 and we were really bored. He said we should play this game where it was basically hide and seek but when the loser is found they should get a punishment. Anyway it was my turn to hide first so when he found me we were in his bedroom and he pushed me to the floor and sat on my back. He twisted my arm behind me and started to tickle me so obviously I was yelling. But unfortunately his mum (who was hot) came into the house at that moment and so he put his hand over my mouth and said we'd have to stop the game now but if his mum wasnt there the tickle torture would be much worse.

I definitely wouldn't have objected and probably have said something along the lines of 'you'll have to tie me up first then'
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

One of my mom's friends.

He is an older, tall and bearish gentleman, about 6'1 or so, total dad bod, balding with mustache, very sweet though has some health issues. There is something about him I find very attractive even though hes like twice my age, but I think he's handsome. The thought of him working me into ropes and gag (and/or tight attire) drives me wild to no end. If he ever did suggest to tie and gag me in real life I would be his in seconds, though I think its more or less going to stay fantasy.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Pick any one (or more ) from Helena Christensen, Sandra Bullock and Shania Twain :twisted:
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

d4mseling4gs wrote: 3 years ago One of my mom's friends.

He is an older, tall and bearish gentleman, about 6'1 or so, total dad bod, balding with mustache, very sweet though has some health issues. There is something about him I find very attractive even though hes like twice my age, but I think he's handsome. The thought of him working me into ropes and gag (and/or tight attire) drives me wild to no end. If he ever did suggest to tie and gag me in real life I would be his in seconds, though I think its more or less going to stay fantasy.
I think most of us have fantasies about TUGs with older people. I know a few ladies I feel the same way about. Would looove to bind and gag them.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I think its fair to say we all have met someone in our lives that we have wanted to engage in TUGs with. Some may have been lucky enough to do so.

I ask this: Who is the one person you've encountered in life that you want or wanted to play bondage games with, but never have?

Mine is an old friend I lost contact with a while ago. Lets call her Emily. She was the girlfriend of a friend of mine that I became rather close with. She was tall, tanned, with long brown hair. She was very sporty, with an athletic and curvy body (particularly her behind!). But she was also very sweet and friendly. I always wanted to bind and gag her. She would have looked even more beautiful. ❤

The one? More than one for me :lol:

There's a girl I used to know who was hot, and who I wished I could have dated, and tied up. There is the mother of a friend of mine. And there's also my sister.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

RopemanSteve wrote: 3 years ago
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I think its fair to say we all have met someone in our lives that we have wanted to engage in TUGs with. Some may have been lucky enough to do so.

There's a girl I used to know who was hot, and who I wished I could have dated, and tied up. There is the mother of a friend of mine. And there's also my sister.
Don't misunderstand me, I got a whole bunch too. But if you could pick one, who would it be?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

There has been a few but for the longest time I’d say my girlfriend’s older sister. Don’t get me wrong I’m definitely more attracted to my girlfriend but her sister definitely has some characteristics that I think would make her a great dom.

Back when they used to live together my girlfriend and her sister used to get into the odd play fight. It normally started with some verbal stuff but would usually result in a bit of grappling on the floor whilst I’m sat on the couch awkwardly watching.
One time her sister was on top, pinning my girlfriend’s arms by her side. Then she took off her sock and stuffed it inside my girlfriends mouth and held the other one over her nose until she was willing to apologise. I remember thinking “jeez, what can I say to make her do that to me?”

We tend to share the occasional back and forth and I’ve always thought one of these days I’ll rub her the wrong way and wind up in a similar situation to the one my girlfriend was in but perhaps a bit more secured.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

There's definitely a few people that I think would look good tied up or I'd like to be tied by. If I had to choose one though, it would probably be a girl I've been friends with for quite a long time - we'll call her Amy for now. We've always been platonic friends and although I couldn't ever imagine anything happening with her, I still think she's pretty attractive. She's also probably the only person I know that I think I would both like to tie and be tied by - I think she's got the right sort of personality to be a really good dom - confident, but also caring. Then at the same time she'd look great tied up, and I know she can be quite outspoken and opinionated, so I'd definitely like to see her gagged too!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Heh, as already stated, I’d love to engage in bondage fun with just about every female in my life. But if I HAD to choose one, it’d probably be the one I posted about here

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 615#p46615
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago

Don't misunderstand me, I got a whole bunch too. But if you could pick one, who would it be?
If I could only pick one out of the three....probably my friend's mom.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Nothing like an attractive older lady. I know a few I'd like to tie myself. 😉
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

It was a close call :lol: I guess I do have a thing for older ladies, at least concerning bondage. Though the other two are roughly in my age group :lol:
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

It was a close call :lol: I guess I do have a thing for older ladies, at least concerning bondage. Though the other two are roughly in my age group :lol:
Understandable. Something about an older woman bound and gagged is intoxicating.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

For a guy? Probably some young fella who I could treat like a little brother most of the time. Someone to wrestle and rough-house with, ending with him tied up, and then some 'training' and domination. After a bit of that, just chillin with my tied up bud, letting him rest on me as I ruffle his hair, and just relax. The more serious, or devious stuff is great, but there is something special about those lads that you can basically tie and play with interchangeably

For a woman? Not sure. For me, tying up a woman is sexual, whereas tying a man is just a kind of dominance or game. Unfortunately, I have never had a girl who wanted to be tied, so that is honestly a question I am not sure about yet
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago For a guy? Probably some young fella who I could treat like a little brother most of the time. Someone to wrestle and rough-house with, ending with him tied up, and then some 'training' and domination. After a bit of that, just chillin with my tied up bud, letting him rest on me as I ruffle his hair, and just relax. The more serious, or devious stuff is great, but there is something special about those lads that you can basically tie and play with interchangeably

For a woman? Not sure. For me, tying up a woman is sexual, whereas tying a man is just a kind of dominance or game. Unfortunately, I have never had a girl who wanted to be tied, so that is honestly a question I am not sure about yet
Just because you've never had one, doesn't mean there isn't one you would want to tie. One you always imagined being tied?
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

In that case then, a gal who is attracted to my dominant tendencies. Who looks forward to me methodically taking control, exploring her body, pleasuring her. A girl who subtly goads me into taking charge, or turns me on. A submissive girl who is confident in the knowledge that she drives me fuckin nuts, haha.
Beyond that? Not sure if I have a "type"
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A long time ago back in my younger days I worked with girl who was a couple of years younger than I am.

She was about 6 feet in height (a couple of inches taller than I am), attractive and had a really nice figure. I still wonder what it would have been like to play TUGs with her, both tying her up and being tied by her.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

pam01 wrote: 3 years ago
YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago In that case then, a gal who is attracted to my dominant tendencies. Who looks forward to me methodically taking control, exploring her body, pleasuring her. A girl who subtly goads me into taking charge, or turns me on. A submissive girl who is confident in the knowledge that she drives me fuckin nuts, haha.
Beyond that? Not sure if I have a "type"
This is a pretty nice description, of how a dynamic like that can work.
I hope so, haha. Just gotta find a gal interested in it.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I've already found mine and I couldn't be happier! <3
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Heidi Klum. I would love to tie her up or for her to tie me up.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Ive never really had much real life experience but i always liked to think my english teacher from high school would have looked good in bondage. She was in her late twenties with blonde hair down to her mid back and a curvaceous figure. *sigh* maybe in another life or parallel universe lol :lol:
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago Ive never really had much real life experience but i always liked to think my english teacher from high school would have looked good in bondage. She was in her late twenties with blonde hair down to her mid back and a curvaceous figure. *sigh* maybe in another life or parallel universe lol :lol:
I feel your pain. I also had a few teachers that would have looked so hot bound and gagged. But so unattainable. 😔
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

There's this math teacher at school I would totally let tie me up....IF he asked, and IF I was mostly sure he wouldn't get fired/thrown in prison for life. But he won't ask (pretty sure :lol: )

Funny think is, he is universally hated by the school. Hot, though :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic