Dream TUG Partner

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
dactyl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dactyl »

There’s a few of the athletic kind that I really would have liked to play with. The thought of either tying up and subduing, or being tied up by, a strong and fit girl is a big fantasy of mine.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

When I was younger I really wanted to tie up and gag my cousin. She's slightly younger than me but was always quite stuck up, dismissive and generally irritating.
Always wanted to roughly bind and gag her, put her in her place. But also kinda wanted to be tied up by her too as she was a bit of an alpha female.

We're actually pretty close now and catch up every 6 months or so to shoot the shit on life and stuff. So theres always a chance it might still happen :lol: maybe after a few too many wines!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I had a teacher when i was a kid in scholl that i had a crush on. Happens to every kid i think.
The thing is every day she used a silk scarf on her neck, so i've always dreamt of her tied up and gagged, or being bpund and gagged by her.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

That would be the girl in my class during my school based vocational training. That was my first and unfortunatly last time I really had a crush on a girl. One time a colleague took her shoe off and put it over my nose, that would have been heaven for me if I wasn't concerned that they could notice me liking it and pushing away without even taking a whiff.

I wasn't aware of Bondage then, but looking back I really desire to be at her mercy. Mainly because of her friendly and caring personality with the right amount of playfulness. She gave me a hug at the end and I really treasure that to this day.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic