CYOA ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

CYOA ideas

Post by zerg rush »

I am currently writing a home invasion CYOA style game. It is likely to be a long process.

What I need are a list of kinks, fetishes etc that I can include, that people on this site like. Nasty sock gags seem to come up a lot, so that will go in. Tickling is used semi regularly as well. I have some ideas of my own, but it would be nice to appeal to as broad an amount of people as possible.

M/M, M/F and F/F are all in play, so don't worry on that front.

As far as mechanics go, I'm using dice rolls, codewords, and a meter of how turned on your situation makes you, partially based on what your character likes.

The bigger the list, the better the game will be. You can pm me ideas if you want.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Interesting idea! I'm definitely gonna be keeping my eye on it, and I've just sent you a PM with some ideas of things to include!
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

I’ve actually been interesting in an idea like this for a while. Most ideas would kind of depend if the setting of the game. I know a lot of people are into things like hypnosis if you’re looking for stuff outside of bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic