Anyone you WOULDN'T tie up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Anyone you WOULDN'T tie up?

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Here is a question I had for doms and switches. Anyone you wouldn't tie up, and why?
Obviously, don't include stuff like close family (though some WOULD, and that's fine) or say, a gender you're not interested in tying.

For me, there is this sort of uncanny valley. I love tying up guys, whether they are submissive lil guys, or more aggressive alpha types. But I find myself less interested in the middle ground.
I want to like, capture and protect submissive guys. Alpha types, I want to conquer and test my strength against. Guys in the middle are just ...not as interesting.

Curious to see others thoughts. Subs can chime in too, but I feel the number of people you would trust to tie you is necessarily MUCH narrower.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I'm not totally fussy about specific details, just as long as who I'm tying up suits my fancy and that play along well, I will tie up.. but anybody who doesn't fit that display.. it's a no way!
Last edited by Tights tights tights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

If I had to say who I don't want to tied up would be any kind of females. Maybe because I am gay, but I am more interrested into tie up dudes, whatever type they are! It can be alpha males (my favorites) or more submissive ones (those are cute!), I am also up to whatever body types they have!

Although I don't like to tie up woman, I simply LOVE when they dominate a guy! I am a huge fan of femdom and I love to see the contrast between a woman tying up a guy!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago If I had to say who I don't want to tied up would be any kind of females. Maybe because I am gay, but I am more interrested into tie up dudes, whatever type they are! It can be alpha males (my favorites) or more submissive ones (those are cute!), I am also up to whatever body types they have!

Although I don't like to tie up woman, I simply LOVE when they dominate a guy! I am a huge fan of femdom and I love to see the contrast between a woman tying up a guy!
Im kinda the exact opposite! Im not into tying guys. I would prefer that they tied and gagged me.

Conversely, femdom doesnt really do anything for me. Occasionally, Ill find a story or video that I like, but not often. But I love when women are the ones bound and gagged. I would love to have a lovely lady to tie up.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

I'm more interested into tying women than men, I prefer attractive people being tied, I only tie people if they've provided explicit consent beforehand, and I prefer tying people who either act excessively submissive (beg to be bound and gagged) or act aggressive (fight back when being tied and make demands when gagged) the middle ground isn't as appealing to me
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Tying up guys holds no interest to me, but I don't mind Femdom scenarios.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago
DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago If I had to say who I don't want to tied up would be any kind of females. Maybe because I am gay, but I am more interrested into tie up dudes, whatever type they are! It can be alpha males (my favorites) or more submissive ones (those are cute!), I am also up to whatever body types they have!

Im kinda the exact opposite! Im not into tying guys. I would prefer that they tied and gagged me.

Conversely, femdom doesnt really do anything for me. Occasionally, Ill find a story or video that I like, but not often. But I love when women are the ones bound and gagged. I would love to have a lovely lady to tie up.
Heh, I'm right between you both! I'm very much into tying guys and only guys, possibly being gay does have something to do with it [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention], but femdom hold very little appeal to me.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Crossdressers and sissy boys really don't do anything for me.
And by crossdressers, I don't mean I wouldn't tie someone up just cause he or she crossdresses in their own free time.
I mean I wouldn't tie someone up if he/she appeared before me wearing the opposite gender's clothing and attire.
Really not into that.

Aside from that, any good looking guy or gal is in my target range ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Crossdressers and sissy boys really don't do anything for me.
And by crossdressers, I don't mean I wouldn't tie someone up just cause he or she crossdresses in their own free time.
I mean I wouldn't tie someone up if he/she appeared before me wearing the opposite gender's clothing and attire.
Really not into that.

Oh! I do share the same feeling with you, Mr. Bondagefreak. I forgot to mention this on my own post before because I did not remember. I do like all types of guys and body types, but for me tie up a guy he does have to be wearing man clothes. Not that I do have anything against people with this kind of fetish, on the contary, if something makes you happy, do it! It's just my personal preference to not crossplay someone before or during the tying up.

I guess that taking advantage of this, I believe I should also include on my list that I would never tie up would be fembois also for the same reasons, I am just not my deal.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Crossdressers and sissy boys really don't do anything for me.
Really not into that.

Oh! I do share the same feeling with you, Mr. Bondagefreak. I forgot to mention this on my own post before because I did not remember. I do like all types of guys and body types, but for me tie up a guy he does have to be wearing man clothes. Not that I do have anything against people with this kind of fetish, on the contary, if something makes you happy, do it! It's just my personal preference to not crossplay someone before or during the tying up.
I personally feel the same way.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Speaking as a submissive, I will give anyone a chance to tie me as long as in conversation I don't get a vibe that leads to broken limits or physical injury. However if it's more than a one off kinda thing, I'm looking for someone who will understand I want 0 control and lead the session. That being said, I also am looking for someone who respects that control and is willing to compromise (to an extent) rather than push a (hard) limit.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I don't think I could ever tie up someone that I wouldn't also be physically attracted to. So, no to minors, family members, or other men. I understand that TUGs can be totally platonic, but every single encounter I've ever personally had with bondage has been sexual.

Could I just give it a try anyway? Yes, but I'm worried that I might not get over my sexual association with bondage, and that would just make the tie-up feel weird and wrong.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

if i was a dom i wouldn't tie up guys but as a Sub will be tied up by anybody regardless of gender
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I would not tie up people who are rude to me
Tie me up and have fun with me
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Dudes. I’m strictly an M/F guy.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

David Han wrote: 3 years ago I would not tie up people who are rude to me

im the same way because im into soft bondage
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I wouldn't tie up children
SNAFU
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'm strictly into women when it comes to tying or being tied up by. Even being into femdom I'd rather be in the sole male bullied by multiple females scenario. As far as types to be honest I'm into the playful bratty but not stone cold serious type. Verbal teasing about the tie up scenarios are just as much of a turn on to me as the ties itself.

That being said, there's certain DA artists that I'd be tempted to forgo that rule with if I was tied in the same predicaments that they drew. It would be tough for me not to let ElijahPink or JamOrbital tie and gag me the way the do the females in some of their art. Mouth filling gags are kind of a personal weakness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic