A virtually perfect tie up dream... ...ruined.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A virtually perfect tie up dream... ...ruined.

Post by illest »

So I literally just had a dream where I was at a school very similar to a story I read on this site "Headmistress: Miss Paxton's School For Girls". In the dream it actually wasn't the real deal, but more like a bondage 3vent themed around it. In this dream we were all in class and given a boring lecture. Suddenly the teacher gives us a random quiz on what she told us!

So the format was random. It looked to be one long question on the front, that was multiple choice. On the back at the top was a list of all these different punishments you could have if you chose wrong. They even had where you could customize it. I was honestly stumped because I was not paying attention whatsoever but I wanted to be punished tbh so I didn't really care. I picked what looked to be the most brain dead choice and awaited my fate.

I saw the teacher going through the gamut. I'd say about one out of every three got the question wrong. Whem they did, two other teachers in uniform would run out and quickly bind and gag them in various ways(obviously dependant on what method they chose) while the ones in the clear would look on and giggle in amusement. This made me nervous as I knew it would be humiliating, especially with the option I chose, but exciting nevertheless.

So she gets to my paper and looks at my answer, and flashes me this mock disapproving look. Here it comes, I'm about to get it now!

"You didn't even answer the second question!"

The second question? WHAT second question? I look in the back and sure enough there's a second question that I missed and it shocked me. In fact it shocked me enough that I blared my eyes open not on the dream but real time and it woke me up and out of my dream. Sadness.

...like I NEVER get dreams like that any more! Sheesh...
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

That does sound like a wonderful dream. Seems like that whenever we get a good dream going and it's at the best part, something makes us wake up. Such as life.

I remember one bondage dream I had when I was 17 that was great, but in the dream, I had to pee. I was getting my captor's attention when I woke up, and you guessed it, I had to pee real bad.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic