Actual games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundWithRopes

Actual games

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Does anyone have any tie up games they play?

I remember in college a friend and I would basically see who could escape the quickest. Basically we’d pick two locations like a chair or on the floor and one person would have 5 minutes to complete their tie. It’s funny how a study partner ended up a tugs enthusiast too.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young, there were a bunch of games we played as cub scouts and boy scouts.

THE GAMES WE PLAYED

1. HIDE AND GO SEEK (LATER CHANGED TO “TIE AND GO SEEK”)
a. Players: three or more
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and a bandana or neckerchief for each player.
c. Time limit: None
d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "it," and is tied up (usually not very well) by one or more other players. When done, the tying player shouts "GO!!" and he and the other players have until "it" gets loose, to run and hide.
2. A player is captured if his "flag" (bandana or neckerchief) is pulled from his belt, or is lost on the field. Captured players are taken to the base, and tied up.
3. If a captured player can free himself, he is back in the game. If not, too bad.
4. Captured players cannot help each other escape.
5. The last player captured is "it" for the next round. When the last player is captured and tied, the others are untied, and the game starts again.
e. Special Rules:
1. All captives are gagged.
2. Captives may be tied with more than two pieces of rope if available.
3. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
4. Captives must be checked every 10 minutes.
5. If there are more than six players, two players may be designated as "it." For 10 or more, three "its," and if 16 or more, four "its."
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the players.

2. TEAM CHASE
a. Players: Four or more
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and one flag (bandana or neckerchief) for each player.
c. Time Limit: None
d. How to play:
1. Players are divided into equal or near equal teams.
2. Teams select a base from which to start.
3. When the start signal is given, the teams try to capture members of the opposing team by pulling the flag from their belt. If a player loses his flag, he is automatically captured.
4. Captured players are taken to the home base of their captors, and tied up.
5. Captured players are allowed to help each other escape.
6. The team that captures all the members of the opposing team(s) wins.
e. Special Rules: Special rules 1-4 for "hide and go seek" apply.
f. Rules Violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the opposing team.

3. TIE UP THE RUSTLER (Scout meeting version)
a. Players: Two or more teams of 5-8.
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope for each team.
c. Time limit: 15 minutes.
d. How to play:
1. Each team selects one member to be the "rustler." He is sent to one of the other teams.
2. Teams have five minutes to "tie up the rustler."
3. When the five minutes is up, the start signal is given, and the "rustlers" try to free themselves. First one free wins X points for his team, determined by the number of teams. (If there are five teams, he wins five points.) "Rustlers" have ten minutes to get loose.
4. If a "rustler" fails to get loose, the team that tied him gets points equal to the number of teams playing.
e. Special Rules:
1. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the opposing team.

4. TIE UP THE RUSTLER (Home version)
a. Players: Three or more
b. Equipment: Rope, bandanas/neckerchiefs, kitchen timer or stopwatch.
c. Time limit: 10 minutes
d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "sheriff." The rest are "rustlers."
2. The "sheriff" ties up all his "rustlers" in the same way (hands and feet; hands, feet, and arms, etc.)
3. After the last "rustler" is tied, the "sheriff" sets the timer/stopwatch for 10 minutes, and gives the start signal, and the "rustlers" try to escape.
4. "Rustlers" who get free get one point for each full minute remaining on the clock.
5. For each "rustler" that fails to get free, the "sheriff" gets 10 points.
6. Game is repeated until each player has been the "sheriff." Player with the most points wins.
e. Special Rules: Special rules 1-3 for "hide and go seek" apply.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the players.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

A game I played with friends is trivia except if you get three questions wrong, you are tied up by the other people in the group. Not gagged. Another miss, you are gagged. Another miss, you are tortured by what you decided beforehand.
Tie me up and have fun with me
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago When I was young, there were a bunch of games we played as cub scouts and boy scouts.

THE GAMES WE PLAYED

d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "it," and is tied up (usually not very well) by one or more other players. When done, the tying player shouts "GO!!" and he and the other players have until "it" gets loose, to run and hide.
2. A player is captured if his "flag" (bandana or neckerchief) is pulled from his belt, or is lost on the field. Captured players are taken to the base, and tied up.
3. If a captured player can free himself, he is back in the game. If not, too bad.
5. The last player captured is "it" for the next round. When the last player is captured and tied, the others are untied, and the game starts again.
e. Special Rules:
3. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
5. If there are more than six players, two players may be designated as "it." For 10 or more, three "its," and if 16 or more, four "its."
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the players.

2. TEAM CHASE
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and one flag (bandana or neckerchief) for each player.
d. How to play:
3. When the start signal is given, the teams try to capture members of the opposing team by pulling the flag from their belt. If a player loses his flag, he is automatically captured.
f. Rules Violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the opposing team.

d. How to play:
1. Each team selects one member to be the "rustler." He is sent to one of the other teams.
3. When the five minutes is up, the start signal is given, and the "rustlers" try to free themselves. First one free wins X points for his team, determined by the number of teams. (If there are five teams, he wins five points.) "Rustlers" have ten minutes to get loose.
4. If a "rustler" fails to get loose, the team that tied him gets points equal to the number of teams playing.
e. Special Rules:
1. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the opposing team.

d. How to play:
2. The "sheriff" ties up all his "rustlers" in the same way (hands and feet; hands, feet, and arms, etc.)
3. After the last "rustler" is tied, the "sheriff" sets the timer/stopwatch for 10 minutes, and gives the start signal, and the "rustlers" try to escape.
4. "Rustlers" who get free get one point for each full minute remaining on the clock.
6. Game is repeated until each player has been the "sheriff." Player with the most points wins.
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations are determined by a majority vote of the players.
I'm gonna have to find the time to play some of these games some day
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

I really love a lot of these “war” type games. Anyone ever have a weird variation of capture the flag?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I'm not sure if this totally fits what you are looking for, but what the hell...

When playing with an old bondage playmate back in college, someone would get tied in some manner (obviously then subjected to whatever the other had planned), then they would be in control until you managed to get free.

If they had to release you, they still retained control and had the right to tie you again (different position, location, etc.) until you got loose and then the roles reversed.

I remember one Friday night back in my form room. She had finally got free last time we played around, so I was up to be bound.

We loved in a high rise dorm building, and for some reason, as people returned throughout the evening from house parties, drunk, they would pull the fire alarm and we would have to evacuate the building.

The staff would make sure everyone was out of the building (to include checking each room and ordering students to evacuate the building if they hadn't already done so) and everything had to be checked before anyone could go back in.

Of course, here I am laying on my bed, a sexy woman straddling me, having just finished tying my hands together above my head, then tying them to the headboard and the first fire alarm of the night goes off. We both have a giid laugh as she quickly goes to work untying me.

With the frequency of all the false alarms, things got checked out and we were cleared to go back in after about 15 minutes.

About 30 minutes later, our games had resumed and I was stretched out spread eagle on the bed, pulling and tugging at the ropes as my fingertips found one of the knots and had started to try to get free. Her "distractions" which were allowed as part of the game were not help my escape efforts.

What a surprise, another drunk pulled the fire alarm again. Once again, I had to be released so we could evacuate.

Upon returning to my dorm room, I was next tird to the desk chair (hands behind my back, ankles tied together, then rope from my hands tied under the chair to my ankles). She got to have a little fun with me before the fire alarms went again!

This shit was getting old and she was getting lots of tying practice on me!

It was finally getting later and most everyone was back and passed out by now, so we tried again.

This time I was totally stripped down on the bed, my hands bound above me and secured to the headboard again. My ankles were bound, cinched between them and tied to the footboard. She has stripped down and put on a pair of tan thigh high stockings that she knew I loved.

We got to have some fun and she finally got to ride me. It wasn't long after we finished, she was laying beside me, watching me work at freeing myself and the damn alarm went off again!

The game was fun, but after that point, we played more in her room as her building didn't have the fire alarm issues.

I will have to expand on this and post it as a story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I found game this on a a list of Boy Scout games from the Philippines. Looks like these guys have fun at their meetings!

Hog-tie the Rustler
(Patrol Teams | Informal)

Equipment: two 6-foot ropes for each patrol.

Method: Select one Scout from each patrol to be the “rustler” and send him over to another patrol.

On a given signal, each patrol tries to hog-tie its “rustler” within one minute using the two ropes.
Do not tie rope above the “rustler’s” shoulders. At the end of the minute, all “rustlers” who gets
loose wins a point for his patrol. Repeat the game as many times as you wish.
Scoring: The patrol with most point at the end of the game is the winner.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my friends use to play war with the other neighbor kids.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago When I was young, there were a bunch of games we played as cub scouts and boy scouts.

THE GAMES WE PLAYED

d. How to play:
e. Special Rules:

2. TEAM CHASE
d. How to play:

d. How to play:
e. Special Rules:

d. How to play:
These sound amazing. Love to try these out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic