Pranks

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pranks

Post by Samuel2409 »

Has anyone ever been tied up and gagged or has done the tying on someone as part of a prank with friends or family but you were the only one into tugs? I remember in secondary school me and some friends tied a girl up on a free period and we and her friends kept her there and I just remember loving it and being annoyed at the same time since it wasn’t really a tug and I didn’t want to enjoy it too much lol
OtisSpofford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OtisSpofford »

I pranked my brother into being tied up, we were going to do a duct tape challenge but after I duct taped him I decided it was better as a prank
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

When I was about 15 I was duct taped with a younger kid (about 11) by a couple of older boys with the veneer of it being a prank.

They started by convincing the younger boy to let them wrap him up, but when it came time to stuff his socks in his mouth, well he protested. I was walking by the tent unaware of what was happening until I saw the captive hop out from under the tent wall, struggling and grunting into the socks and duct tape wrapped around his head.

I initially went into nurture mode and caught the boy before he fell, but then realized he was thoroughly enjoying the experience, smiling and laughing into his gag. As someone who also didnt mind getting tied up, I picked him up and went back under the tent wall.

The boys made a show of calling me a goody two shoes and snooping snitch. I told them that I was planning on telling their mothers about it. That triggered it. The play acting was just to avoid sharing that we both wanted what would come next to happen. I said, "no man left behind, I will not leave my fellow soldier here alone at your hands. If I must I will allow you to keep me captive to so he is not alone."

This bit of brave talk convinced them that I should be gagged first. My shoes were removed along with my socks. Wrapping the duct tape around my sock stuffes mouth, they make jokes about the noises of protest I made. By the time they were done, I was unable to make any sound that could be heard outside of the tent. I was hogtapes and set next to the younger kid who was more traditionally bound, arms to the side and legs together.

The boys played it off as a prank but we all know better.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic