Resupply paranoia

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Resupply paranoia

Post by RotiferTape »

Does anybody else feel a weird sense of paranoia when you replenish your bondage supplies? I buy new duct tape from Home Depot and every time I go I always feel like all eyes are on me. Like everybody knows exactly what I plan to use that tape for. I know it’s ludicrous to think that but that’s the feeling I get sometimes. It doesn’t help I often get the same cashier and on my last trip she pointed out how fast I go through duct tape. That caught me off guard haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Every. Damn. Time. Haha.

But the only time I got "caught" when ex and I went to the hardware store together and only grabbed duct tape and zipties. Not to mention that the cashier was about our age so I assume he was onto us given the look on his face lol.

Can't wait til I get my own place tbh so I can finally buy stuff like rope, ballgag online instead of having to hit the store every time I get a chance to play.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Its actually a fantasy of mine to engage a cashier in a casual conversation that leads to some play in the future.

I have gotten some hungry looks from middle aged women when buying white briefs and duct tape (I get a thrill carrying the two items around, even though only some will be able to put it all together.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Heh, I usually make a point not to buy more than one bondage type item at a time at the hardware store, because even though duct tape has many uses, I do always have a slight paranoia that the cashier knows what it’s for. The one time I actually bought rope and duct tape at the same time, the cashier actually made some kind of comment about kidnapping or something. I awkwardly returned the joke, blushed furiously and got the hell out of there :lol:
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Everytime I buy more tape. I always try to bury it under other stuff, or use a self checkout, because Ive gotten the awkward look before.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Interesting topic.

I don't think I have ever really worried too much, but then again, I usually get at least a few other items with the bondage item(s).

Now... If I came up to the cashier, droped a roll of duct tape, a few packs of rope, some scarves, a sleep mask and a few pair of pantyhose or thigh highs stockings on the counter, I think an awkward comment or stare may be in order. At which point, you just grab a pack of breath mints and toss them on the pile of toys and grin.

Who knows, the cashier may want to play!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic