Are there any straight people that are into GID?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I know it's an old post but I want to jump in and say that this absolutely applies to me. I'm a straight guy, outside of TUG situations I've never been into guys but idk... something about GID just works for me. I'd love to have a guy all tied up and helpless for me to play with. I'd be even happier if it were me tied up and helpless, at the mercy of another guy. Of course, I also would love to have a woman in that situation, and be in that situation with a woman, so maybe I just really like bondage. Either way, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who experiences this.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

Just want to add my two cents as well. I'm pretty much straight when it comes to sex and things, but I have always loved guys bound and gagged (girls too of course). The Hardy Boys probably ruined me early on - but then so did knot practice in Boy Scout camp. Can never get enough of a hot guy roped up and gagged and struggling hard
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

My main interest are the damsels in distress but I'm not totally out the GiD. But it's a rare case of course.
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

Another straight guy here who enjoys the idea of getting tied and gagged.

I'm not hugely into see other guys getting tied up but I do have a select few exceptions.
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bandanasandrope »

Straight guy here also. I always had a thing for GID and I am always looking for another guy to tie and gag me tightly in different ways.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My friend is. He likes to be tied and gagged as long as I don't get touchy.
gaggedforgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedforgood »

I'mn straight and while I enjoy both genders tying me, I love and prefer GID because its not as common as damsels in distress so it makes it more real, and the humiliation of it much deeper. I'll be honest though, as a straight guy, can do naked women, but not naked men. Guy needs to be at least a little dressed so its more realistic lol.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

gaggedforgood wrote: 2 years ago I'mn straight and while I enjoy both genders tying me, I love and prefer GID because its not as common as damsels in distress so it makes it more real, and the humiliation of it much deeper. I'll be honest though, as a straight guy, can do naked women, but not naked men. Guy needs to be at least a little dressed so its more realistic lol.
Agreed, not a problem at all to be tied up by a guy but he's gonna have to be clothed...whether I have to is entirely a separate matter!
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I can definitely relate, as I am a straight guy and have never been attracted to men but the thought of being bound naked by a syringe or older man has always been a fantasy of mine. Likewise, seeing a guy in a similar predicament helps me to imagine that it could be me instead tied up like that. Of course, I may never want to live out those fantasies but it’s still a part of my enjoyment of bondage.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I’m Absolutely straight, but love being Tied up by other guys. For me a part of the tie up game, is to show/feel who’s in charge, but also to feel humiliated by another guy. At first my wife asked if I was sure that I was straight, but it works for me/us.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

I'm totally straight, but I wouldn't mind if a guy tied me up, maybe he'd play a little with me, but no more
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Terry wrote: 2 years ago I'm asexual and always preferred M/M bondage.
Same here! Asexual and strongly prefer M/M bondage, but I do like some M/F and F/M as well.

But to the OP, yes there are straight males who are into tying up other males or being tied by other males or females. Bondage does not have to be sexual and there is nothing wrong with that!
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago
Chris12 wrote: 3 years ago I have several online friends who are primarily into DID but do enjoy a little bit of GID on the side. So I do believe that straight people who are somewhat into GID exist.

That said there are also a lot of DID fans who are very vocal in expressing their distastes for GID which bugs the heck out of me.
Personally when I see and hear those comments, I am almost certain that I am witnessing some buried homophobia, possibly even a projection of insecurity. If you feel the need to make a big show of "hating seeing guys tied and gagged" it really makes me begin to wonder if you are not confused by some repressed attraction to it all.
I agree with both of you! It still happens on online content and it is so tiring. I know one guy who ONLY likes F/F bondage. He wants there to be no males involved at all and when I posted an F/M video game screenshot he thought at first my character was female and gave it a like and positive comment, but once he looked again and saw my character was male, he just had to replied how gross it was and that only females should be bound and gagged.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Richman65 wrote: 9 months ago I'm totally straight, but I wouldn't mind if a guy tied me up, maybe he'd play a little with me, but no more
I'm the exact same.

A guy tying me up and making me get excited would be fine. A guy doing anything sexual to me without bondage would be a huge no!

Strange how we are wired!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

I'm straight, but I enjoy seeing seeing both women AND men tied up. Ans yes, I wouldn't mind being tied up and teased by either.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

I am straight as well, but I love being and seeing a GID.
Guess that's why I usually go for the cowboy costume uring Halloween.

Could entice someone to wrestle me to the ground and tie me up and use my own bandanna as a gag. :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

I am a straight married male and love to see just about anyone bound and gagged especially couples bound and gagged, mostly just love envisioning myself and my wife in a predicament and (i do prefer clothed bondage) but i would be more then ok with letting another male bind and gag my wife and I
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

I love GID stories and would consider myself mostly straight. I don’t see anything wrong with likening or reading those types of stories. We are all here because we like to see ourselves in theses stories in some way. That includes seeing guys in those situations as well.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I like couples in distress. I'm not into the guy but I like the situations and imagine myself there which I have been a time or two.

I only like being tied by women.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Since this topic has been bumped back up in the list, I think I'll finally answer it.

I consider myself to be a straight guy, meaning I only plan on having romantic/sexual relationships with women. I'm probably pretty close to being Ace since I don't normally desire being romantic or having sex but with the right women it's a possibility. So for simplicity, I just say I'm straight.

Now when it comes to bondage, I prefer tying guys. For me, I just enjoy watching someone struggle to get free, finally just giving up, admit defeat and waiting until I decide to untie them (unless they signal they want/need out sooner). Mostly how I play just involves tying (sometimes switching), light teasing (tickling) and even light breath play. I'm not interested in bondage being sexual. There's a gray area upto what I classify as sexual but generally not what I'm interested in.

So to answer the main question, from my time around here and the internet, I believe there's plenty of "straight" men that have some enjoyment in tying up other guys. You can 100% be only attracted to women and still enjoy tying guys/being tied up by guys. Bondage isn't/doesn't have to be about your sexual partner preference.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

@Red86 Very well said. There's no reason two straight men can't do bondage together and bondage doesn't always have to be sexual. I'm a straight guy myself, but I had a bondage partner who was male. He was also straight. I have no absolutely no qualms about another man tying me up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Okay, I'll join the recent flurry of activity on this topic and add that I am totally into Guys in Distress and I am definitely a cis-heterosexual guy.

Images of guys tied up , or scenes in movies of bound men struggling always turn me on. The more masculine the better, as the more easily I can identify being in the place of the victim.

Images of women/damsels/girls in distress do not turn me in of themselves. I have to imagine a guy, or myself, being tied-up in the same position, try to imagine what it might feel like for the guy, for it to become a turn on. As for the person or persons doing the tying, if at least one of the captors/villains/tops was a woman in charge, it was even more of a turn on.

So I've always had a clear preference for women/girls/females tying up men/boys/males, and always preferred images and other depictions of bound men/boys/males. I've been like that since the earliest age I can remember. Perhaps, imagining myself being in the place of the ubiquitous damsels in distress, combined with watching Adman's West Batman at an early, is what lead me to a fetish for wearing tights and leotards while tied up.

And it's also not about turn-ons. I can just enjoy being tied-up without any fetish or sexual element to it. Being bound, helpless, totally at the mercy of someone you can nevertheless trust, regardless of their gender, is quite meditative and paradoxically liberating. I'd rather be tied up by a guy I can trust, then not be tied up ever. And if a male/masculine friend begged me to tie them up after or before my turn (preferably after my turn), I'd gladly do so (most of my tie-ups as a kid were m/m after all).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Richman65 wrote: 9 months ago I'm totally straight, but I wouldn't mind if a guy tied me up, maybe he'd play a little with me, but no more
Same here, although weirdly I only think I'd prefer to be tying up (or being tied by) a gay guy rather than another straight male in any m/m scenario.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

captured_prize wrote: 7 months ago @Red86 Very well said. There's no reason two straight men can't do bondage together and bondage doesn't always have to be sexual. I'm a straight guy myself, but I had a bondage partner who was male. He was also straight. I have no absolutely no qualms about another man tying me up.
I need a few more people in my life that agrees with this! In all seriousness, I can't complain to much. I've been fortunate enough to meet a couple of guys like this. The only down side is one lives 12 hours away and the other, which is much much closer, him nor myself can host for now so we're limited to meeting up at a hotel, which gets a little costly. But we make it work for now!

If you don't mind me asking, how come you said "had" a bondage partner who was male and also straight. Do you guys not play anymore? If you publicly don't wanna say, feel free to drop me a pm. But also don't feel obligated to answer if you don't want!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Red86 wrote: 7 months ago
captured_prize wrote: 7 months ago @Red86 Very well said. There's no reason two straight men can't do bondage together and bondage doesn't always have to be sexual. I'm a straight guy myself, but I had a bondage partner who was male. He was also straight. I have no absolutely no qualms about another man tying me up.
I need a few more people in my life that agrees with this! In all seriousness, I can't complain to much. I've been fortunate enough to meet a couple of guys like this. The only down side is one lives 12 hours away and the other, which is much much closer, him nor myself can host for now so we're limited to meeting up at a hotel, which gets a little costly. But we make it work for now!

If you don't mind me asking, how come you said "had" a bondage partner who was male and also straight. Do you guys not play anymore? If you publicly don't wanna say, feel free to drop me a pm. But also don't feel obligated to answer if you don't want!
He moved to Texas to take another job.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic