Are there any straight people that are into GID?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 year ago

Are there any straight people that are into GID?

Post by ChristopherBG »

I have always wanted to read GID stories but my partner would always tell me am I gay? Which I ain't but I always wondered if there is anyone out there who is straight and are into GID. I'd be curious to know

Thanks
User avatar
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts: 3210
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Québec

Post by bondagefreak »

First, what the hell is a GID?
Are we talking about Guys in Distress? Or Girls in Distress?

If GID is either one of those, then the answer to your question would seem pretty self-explanatory since you can find plenty of stories on the web that feature Guys and/or Girls tied up (in distress) by members of the opposite sex. (themes for straight people of either sex)

For heterosexual Girl-in-Distress stories, look for stories with the M/F gender tag.
For heterosexual Guy-in-Distress stories, look for stories with the F/M gender tag.

Those are probably the most popular/numerous bondage stories on the web, and the vast majority of the authors who publish them are straight.

So the answer to your question is yes.
Again, fairly self-explanatory.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

Image
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

If you're that insecure about your heterosexuality being brought into question, forget it!

I can't resist quoting a true situation with two of the actual lads (both hetero, Evan renownedly so) around whom I create a lot of my fictional stories:

A twat: (seeing them clowning around) "Gay boys!"
"Action Man": "We are confident in our sexuality."
(Action Man and Evan put their arms around one another and walk away)
I thought that was pretty good; Evan had nothing to prove and Action Man risked losing his reputation.

If you want to read whatever you like, then read it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago First, what the hell is a GID?
Are we talking about Guys in Distress? Or Girls in Distress?
Come on, my friend, surely you know that the gender-distinct terms are GiD and DiD? Or have I missed a point you were trying to make?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
User avatar
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts: 3210
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Québec

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 7 months ago Come on, my friend, surely you know that the gender-distinct terms are GiD and DiD? Or have I missed a point you were trying to make?
I've seen both terms used for both guys and girls.
DID is often used for Dasmel-in-Distress, yet I've seen it used many times on ThisVid, Tumblr and Boyztube for Dudes-in-Distress.

But whichever version of GID the OP is refering to, the question makes absolutely no sense to me.
Of course there are straight people into Guys-in-Distress. TONS of straight women are into F/M and loads of guys are into that too.
The number of stories that feature this genre here (and everywhere else for that matter) would seem to be a clear indication of that.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

Image
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 23
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
Xtc wrote: 7 months ago Come on, my friend, surely you know that the gender-distinct terms are GiD and DiD? Or have I missed a point you were trying to make?
I've seen both terms used for both guys and girls.
DID is often used for Dasmel-in-Distress, yet I've seen it used many times on ThisVid, Tumblr and Boyztube for Dudes-in-Distress.

But whichever version of GID the OP is refering to, the question makes absolutely no sense to me.
Of course there are straight people into Guys-in-Distress. TONS of straight women are into F/M and loads of guys are into that too.
The number of stories that feature this genre here (and everywhere else for that matter) would seem to be a clear indication of that.
I wonder if perhaps the question, given the context, was meant to be are there straight guys into being tied by other guys? If so, the answer is also yes of course. I'm one of them. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sexuality. Some people like being tied up, regardless of who does it. Some people just like the idea of losing control to someone of the same sex, and attraction or actual sex isn't really a factor. Like what you like. Life is too short to have people try to dictate to you what you should or shouldn't be into.
User avatar
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts: 3210
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Québec

Post by bondagefreak »

Dude! How've you been?!
It's been a while.
Hope everything's okay with you.
Hope your back hasn't been giving you too much trouble lately.

We need to catch up sometime ;)
Havok978 wrote: 7 months ago I wonder if perhaps the question, given the context, was meant to be are there straight guys into being tied by other guys?
I figured as much, but then I didn't want to assume that due to the OP repeatedly targeting "straight people" without specifying a gender.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

Image
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 23
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago Dude! How've you been?!
It's been a while.
Hope everything's okay with you.
Hope your back hasn't been giving you too much trouble lately.

We need to catch up sometime ;)
I'm good. I'm just so swamped with work usually that I only manage to pop in for a few minutes here and there, a lot of times right before bed lol. Funny enough, my back was giving me a little bit of trouble the other day, but it wasn't too bad.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 23
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
Havok978 wrote: 7 months ago I wonder if perhaps the question, given the context, was meant to be are there straight guys into being tied by other guys?
I figured as much, but then I didn't want to assume that due to the OP repeatedly targeting "straight people" without specifying a gender.
I mean, I could certainly be wrong. But it seems odd that someone would look at a F/M story and be like "that's gay!" Unless they're stuck on some bullshit idea of masculinity that a guy is always supposed to be tough and dominant and strong, etc.
MissEmpressive
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 11
Joined: 8 months ago
Location: England

Post by MissEmpressive »

Havok978 wrote: 7 months ago
bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
Havok978 wrote: 7 months ago I wonder if perhaps the question, given the context, was meant to be are there straight guys into being tied by other guys?
I figured as much, but then I didn't want to assume that due to the OP repeatedly targeting "straight people" without specifying a gender.
I mean, I could certainly be wrong. But it seems odd that someone would look at a F/M story and be like "that's gay!" Unless they're stuck on some bullshit idea of masculinity that a guy is always supposed to be tough and dominant and strong, etc.
I think OP could be referring to the idea of getting turned on by seeing M/M and F/M and thats why he is searching for people who are straight that get a sexual kick out of M/M and F/M scenarios
User avatar
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts: 3210
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Québec

Post by bondagefreak »

MissEmpressive wrote: 7 months ago I think OP could be referring to the idea of getting turned on by seeing M/M and F/M and thats why he is searching for people who are straight that get a sexual kick out of M/M and F/M scenarios
I'm pretty sure that 99+% of people who get a kick out of F/M scenarios are straight.
Gay guys don't generally fantasize about being tied up by chicks. That's pretty much a straight male-only fantasy.

IMO, would be really helpful if the OP would clarify his meaning.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

Image
User avatar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Posts: 1122
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by slackywacky »

I am straight (well, not according to my mother, she thought I was gay because I did not have a girlfriend till I was 30) and I like reading any type of story (F/M, M/M, M/F, F/F). The content is more important that the gender. Whatever the story is, if I can relate to them (or even better, want to switch places with one of the characters) it is a good story to me. For example I love Johnny's stories. I might write mostly M/F type stories, but I have strayed from the path before and probably will do again. So, yes, there are straight people into GID.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky

My active stories: Story catalog: All my stories
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I guess I can identify with this. I am primarily attracted to women. I am attracted to men, but only in the context of bondage, and as a sub. I like GID stories, including ones with fairly sexual themes. But I'm not generally attracted to men. I think in my case, its due to having submissive tendencies, but not being a fan of F/M scenarios. If that makes any sense. 😅
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 373
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by drawscore »

As generally accepted, DID is "Damsels in distress," and GID is "Guys in distress."

Drawscore
User avatar
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 150
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Chris12 »

I have several online friends who are primarily into DID but do enjoy a little bit of GID on the side. So I do believe that straight people who are somewhat into GID exist.

That said there are also a lot of DID fans who are very vocal in expressing their distastes for GID which bugs the heck out of me.
MissEmpressive
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 11
Joined: 8 months ago
Location: England

Post by MissEmpressive »

slackywacky wrote: 7 months ago I am straight (well, not according to my mother, she thought I was gay because I did not have a girlfriend till I was 30) and I like reading any type of story (F/M, M/M, M/F, F/F). The content is more important that the gender. Whatever the story is, if I can relate to them (or even better, want to switch places with one of the characters) it is a good story to me. For example I love Johnny's stories. I might write mostly M/F type stories, but I have strayed from the path before and probably will do again. So, yes, there are straight people into GID.
I love your All In The Family story btw, it was the first story i ever binged in this site 💚💚
User avatar
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 140
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Risperdaltied »

I primarily do M/F and prefer this. I have done F/M but have to be in the mood...

However, when I was younger - was the sub in M/M - and thoroughly enjoyed it - never thought I was gay or bi - it appeared that the bondage caused the sexual response (and I’d point out now I am not homophobic) and did engage in some sexual activity (mutual masturbation) whilst bound.

So yes, I think hetero guys do enjoy M/M - though depends on their response to tie up games...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 490
Joined: 8 months ago

Post by RopingRingers »

I did read quite a bit of the Bound and Gagged thread, I found it interesting enough, although once it got to actual dude on dude sex I jumped off the train lol
Hello there!

Image

Other Work
User avatar
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 122
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: USA

Post by kiwi »

I’m one of those said guys. I’m pretty confident in my sexuality enough to know I’m straight, but I’m able to be tied by a guy and not really think of it too sexually. It also doesn’t help that it’s very hard finding girls who:
1. Are even into bondage
2. Are comfortable being dominant too.

But yeah anything starts to get overly intimate, that’s where I’ll usually jump ship. Too each his own.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 490
Joined: 8 months ago

Post by RopingRingers »

That's very true. I've decided if I ever find myself single again, i might move to the city, there's a lot more in the way of speciality clubs and gatherings for folk like us in the big cities :) might actually meet someone :) luckily I'm a switch so a gorgeous sub would be just as welcome ;)
Hello there!

Image

Other Work
User avatar
BandG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 87
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by BandG »

I am straight and do not find males attractive at all but if a male was to tie me up and gag me I would probably get aroused!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 490
Joined: 8 months ago

Post by RopingRingers »

BandG wrote: 7 months ago I am straight and do not find males attractive at all but if a male was to tie me up and gag me I would probably get aroused!
Yeah you're probably right about that lol rope is rope after all 😂
Hello there!

Image

Other Work
User avatar
The skeleton Beam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 74
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Ontario,

Post by The skeleton Beam »

firstly to me Gid is just a guy in distress it doesn't really matter who's doing the tying, as long as it's a guy who's tied up..also, being straight and being more on submissive side, I like to imagine myself or relate to the one being tied,( which..being male helps out a lot) .and do tend to enjoy F/M the most when it comes to it because of it,, but not against certain M/M scenarios either.
Last edited by The skeleton Beam 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by ChristopherBG »

I guess there was a lot of confusion and i understand, i put this post out to see if there were any people out there that are straight male that enjoy the prospect of GID content, whether they be pictures, videos or stories. Its hard getting help for these things as online on Google is very much helpless, I can’t go to anyone at my therapists office about it because i see myself as a closet BDSM fan as its only a fetish i share with my girl. Sorry for the misunderstanding
User avatar
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 14
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by RopedCowboy »

I'm a straight male but as I have a boot fetish I find seeing a guy tied up in cowboy or riding boots easily as much of a turn on as a female in the same situation, possibly more if I think about it - but conversely I'm not at all interested in a beefcake tied up in his underwear.

However I don't worry about it or self analyse, I just like what I like and that's the beauty of sites like this (and lets face it, the whole fucking internet) in that you have the freedom to pick and choose, decide you own path and go with it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic