Are there any straight people that are into GID?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I think...for me at least...it's more like I project myself into any GiD situation I happen to come across.

I enjoy a few, specific GiD scenes because I think to myself: "You know; I'd like to be in that situation."

So it's less about the guys; and more-so that I find the scenario to be appealing.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Detective-Gag wrote: 7 months ago I think...for me at least...it's more like I project myself into any GiD situation I happen to come across.

I enjoy a few, specific GiD scenes because I think to myself: "You know; I'd like to be in that situation."

So it's less about the guys; and more-so that I find the scenario to be appealing.
I’m with you on this one. It’s the thrill of being a captive
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieOrBeTied »

Glad to see so many like minded folk! It’s weird for me because I kinda discovered bondage before girls if that makes sense. So yeah, bondage has always been a huge kink for me and I love seeing anyone tied up or being tied up by anyone. But when it comes to dating/sex, I’m really only into girls (tho when I’m tied up there are certain few things I’m okay with anyone doing). Glad to know I’m not the only one like that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic